[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on this company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: logo_amway_en.png (5KB, 278x100px) Image search: [Google]
logo_amway_en.png
5KB, 278x100px
I got approached by a pajeet who is desperately trying to get me to join. Will I really become rich or is this a scam?
>>
>>3224718
which exchange can i buy this coin?
>>
>>3224718
Scamway
>>
>>3224718
It's a scam for desperate people and idiots

You'll lose time, money, and make everyone hate you
>>
>>3224718
Is this a meme?
4chan really is retarded. Yes its a scam. You're stupider than the pajeet who shilled it.
>>
>>3224718
>implying Pajeets have every made anyone but themselves rich
>Pajeets, unlike Jews with other Jews, don't even make other Pajeets rich

It's a pyramid scheme. Most people who join end up just using the products themselves and retroactively justify it as living cheaper or something.

It also operates like a cult.
>>
>>3224718
Spooky mind-fuck cult. Stay away.
>>
my fob girlfriend does this shit. apparently it works really well on other fobs because pyramid schemes arent as well known.... i guess? i dont really know anything about it.
>>
I did it for a little while in college. Its a pyramid scheme and really, just pointless. They emphasis direct sales - basically they want you to throw parties to sell their stuff.

It's a waste of time.
>>
>>3224748
You're retarded. It's not a scam. They sell real products and they are actually pretty good quality products. It's just that not many people will actually sell their products because no one does direct sales anymore. The other way is recruiting people, but again its pointless because those people need to sell as well.

Alot of people just pay the registration fee so they can buy Amway's products for the wholesale discount, but they are still kind of overpriced.
>>
>>3224718
I got aproavhed by one of those platinum members ( she claimed to make 2.5 k euro passive income) i talked to her and made the contract. The first thing she told me it was that it s free . After i made the contract she almost forced me to buy some items worth 50 euro...i told her i have no money now so she just ordered on her name because i promised to pay her back. I ordered items worth 300 euro and bailed her. Fucking piramid schemes man. Hope she understood why i did this to her. And it s true : this shit is a fucking cult . Most like herbalife and forever .

STAY AWAY !!!
>>
File: 1503786838802.jpg (21KB, 720x388px) Image search: [Google]
1503786838802.jpg
21KB, 720x388px
>>3224882

This, this guy i knew once dragged me to an amway meeting 10 years ago, at the time I had no way of knowing what it was. But they were the creepiest cultish group I've ever met. Even more so than going to church groups.
>>
>>3224944
It s a scam because you can make money out of it only if:
1. You will spend a lot of time shilling it to everyone but only 25% will take the bait.
2. People will start to hate you and find u creepy because they will do their own research on the internet .
3. People whom you bring will hate you cuz you l make them do the same shit you are doing to make some spare change.
>>
it's like a cult because it's brainless retards who buy into it. real fucking scum. they'll push this shit onto family members and friends. unbelievable.
>>
is this on yobit
>>
>>3224973
haha fuck. kind of a dick move but also I don't blame you
>>
>>3224718
Its 2017 - these memes are from the 70 - 80's

Now you can dropship shit from aliexpress, or go full importer and starting shilling your own products for a much higher margin.
>>
It's a pyramid scheme. Don't do it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.