[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE ARE THE WAVESMARINES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

WE ARE THE WAVESMARINES
>>
>>3224337
are u leasing? what node?
>>
>>3224353
i started leasing yesterday to wavesgo.com, with my full balance. yet to see any returns so not sure how profitable it will be.
>>
File: whoppercoin.jpg (68KB, 646x611px) Image search: [Google]
whoppercoin.jpg
68KB, 646x611px
...I'm so jealous...but are you a whopperking?
>>
>>3224783
i need whoppercoin! give me it now please
>>
>>3224839
address?
>>
>>3224863
3PE6jgagXULrfdBYCiRpx2uTS7auspeR6GZ
>>
3PK32FgGM95p6TantHgEu62myyhvzbVSGN9 please 1 whooper coin feed my child i india sir.
>>
>>3224891
>3PE6jgagXULrfdBYCiRpx2uTS7auspeR6GZ

I couldn't send a lot, I'm still trying to come up on the Waves dex. I'm up to around $100 from faucet dust, goal is 100 waves before november.
>>
>>3224905
>3PK32FgGM95p6TantHgEu62myyhvzbVSGN9
Good luck getting to Russia, my indian friend
>>
>>3224917
cheers bro, sent you some /biz/coin back in return.
>>
>>3224933
still can exchanging for some vindaloocoin
>>
>>3224940
Wespers back at you, wavesbro
>>
sirs i have recirculated some paddys dollars and wojaks in the local economy, value is being created every day, will be first in village with functional loo soon
>>
>>3225022
I sent some whalecoin to circulate to the locals, enjoy my friend
>>
>>3224337
the worst coin in existence.
Sell it. It doesn't even pump
>>
None of my coins are re-issuable :/
3PCrUUMQgCHhSZksZUsXJWiY2iKfXfRMFum
>>
>>3225090
>bought them at €0.90
>now worth 6 times that
>"it doesn't even pump"
>>
yes, Putin please help us out
>>
They have a lot of great ideas and tech but somehow this coin flies totally under the radar. Why?

...maybe because of the thousands of shitcoins on it? Us here, w laugh at getting airdropped Hitlers, niggers, whoppers, kek, betabux, build the walls, infowars, bizcoin , so on, but for normies, this seems like a big red flag I'd assume. They really neeed some kind of opt out spam filter.
>>
>>3225476
they kind of do, they have the green "verified asset" checkmark. But i see what you're saying, it would be good if accounts could refuse to accept airdrops of shitcoins (unverified assets). Maybe this is something you can put to the devs?
>>
>>3225476
http://support.wavesplatform.com/topics/6897-/

lets see what they have to say. If you have anything to add then I suggest people do it here.
>>
Fuck that waves wallet nigger OP. It won't even let me send my fucktokens to other exchanges, I already missed out on selling it at various profit points
>>
They are supposedly going to allow you to hide unverified assets in one of the upcoming updates. I can't wait to see the final DEX interface.
>>
>>3226213
Were they verified fucktokens? It costs 1 wave coin to make as many of any token you want...they're worthless unless they are legit, verified tokens.
>>
>>3224337
anyone make easy wagerr off that fight last night
>>
>>3225421
NEI NEI NEI
>>
Anyone here daytrade on the waves dex? Any good tips on some volatile tokens?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.