[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't cry when you miss out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: download-4.png (309KB, 600x783px) Image search: [Google]
download-4.png
309KB, 600x783px
Don't cry when you miss out.
>>
>>3219280
thanks to you Pajeet I missed on Monaco, fucking streetshitter, I'm gonna find you and shit down your throat for a change
>>
>>3219287
While it is true you could have gotten gains out of Monaco remember that Monaco is a scam and their team has proven to be untrustworthy. I would not feel comfortable holding Monaco for more than a week.
>>
why ubq? it sounds like a piece of shit
>>
Out of the three, i'm currently all in on OMG.

Should I go 50/50 on OMG and PAY? Don't really know much about UBIQ
>>
tenx is going to take the same road than monaco, r-right?
>>
>>3219303
fucking little indian monkeys FUCK YOU!
>>
No don't be a fucking retard, get in Monaco 14$ is literally a bargain.
> App out on 31st
> Connections to visa
> +1000% this week and still 5x the smaller marketcap
OMG is good
UBIQ is a eth classic shithole pajeet coin
>>
>>3219306
Low coin supply, Low Marketcap, a cheaper and better version of ETH. Marketing is what will make this coin rise.

Do you not see the utility in a cheaper coin that can create smart contracts?

>>3219311
Doesn't really matter I suppose. But watch TenX's weekly facebook livestreams where they discuss what is currently happening at their HQ and plans that they have to further the business. I trust them considering how professional they are.

>>3219315
I could see TenX being 30 dollars per coin by EOTY based on the fact that their cards are being distributed in Q4 (Also their product works, as soon as we get the news for use in the USA expect the coin to sky rocket).

>>3219357
Once again, Monaco is a fucking scam. They said they had a VISA sponsorship but were lying about it, got threatened by VISA to take down their logo from their site. The devs are NOT trustworthy, they themselves will probably dump their coins soon.
>>
>>3219402
>Doesn't really matter I suppose. But watch TenX's weekly facebook livestreams where they discuss what is currently happening at their HQ and plans that they have to further the business. I trust them considering how professional they are.

Which do you feel has more potential, OMG or PAY?
>>
>>3219484
TenX for gains potential considering the marketcap is less than OMG's
>>
QTUM to the moon baby!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.