[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How intelligent do you have to be to get on the crypto train

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: itMcsy5.gif (1MB, 560x240px) Image search: [Google]
itMcsy5.gif
1MB, 560x240px
How intelligent do you have to be to get on the crypto train
>>
You need to know how to have an email address and a credit card. If you can tackle those two challenges you can probably get into crypto.
>>
File: biz-guide.png (739KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
biz-guide.png
739KB, 1920x1080px
>>3219024

Can you understand this pic? That's all that matters.
>>
>>3219024
depends if you want to understand the whitepapers
i bet your ass 95% here do not even understand the bitcoin one
but now it is hyped anyway so you are good to go without too many knowledge
>>
My IQ is around 400
>>
>>3219024
Barely above average. Just look at all the retards posting here.
>>
Just lurk /biz/ for 5 mins and you've got a grasp of the crypto geniuses our generation has to offer.
>>
>Not starting your own company to help dumb people get into crypto

Thinking about doing this

Everyone is talking about bitcoin butility nobody knows how to get some
>>
>>3219024
I'm a math major and I don't bother researching anything. Use common sense, it's all about hype.
>>
>>3219024

IQ of 160 Hodl

IQ of 85 to day trade
>>
>>3219024

1% Genius
34% Researching
65% Luck
>>
>>3219024
Can you buy high and sell low? If you can you're good.
>>
Having a basic understanding of currency and supply & demand is enough to get into crypto desu
>>
>>3219104

There is a guy doing bitcoin/ETH for dummies talks in the UK and he charges £15 a ticket.

Last one was sold out. I imagine you can also shill some shitcoin and get a bunch of normies to invest in it.
>>
>>3219286
Yeah exactly

Thinking about dojng appointments and ask 50 euros for an hour. Also showing how hardware wallets work/trading on exchanges and other shit
>>
>>3219324
Doesn't it feel bad to be so exploitative? Does it not trouble your conscious even a little?
>>
First, understand the concept of "buy high, sell low".

When you buy high, it means that whatever you are buying has lots of value so its good. Likewise, when the price drops, it means that no likes it anymore and you should sell.
>>
>>3219351
>teaching someone a skill they can't acquire on their own
>exploitative
>>
>>3219351
Exploitive?

People want to know how to get stuff and they don't know how
>>
The only way you'll know how to get into crypto is if you do it.
>>
>>3219376
>>3219383
But they can get it easily from the internet
>>
>>3219419
Same can be said about anything really

If theyd rather pay someone to teach them how instead of teaching themselves then I see absolutely no problems here
>>
>>3219419
If that was the case then why would they pay someone to show them how to do it? Do you not see the hole in your logic?
>>
File: 4567tredsds.png (76KB, 1309x514px) Image search: [Google]
4567tredsds.png
76KB, 1309x514px
its time guys

Radium going crazy
>>
>>3219024
smart enough to not get your advice from biz and do your own fucking research
>>
>>3219024
i see alot of niggers and beaners getting into crypto on youtube channels.
>>
>>3219419

Some people prefer to be spoon fed things
>>
>>3219024
Your int stat must be > 0
>>
>>3219024
You need discipline and the ability to not let emotions drive your decisions to have a shot of being successful unless you just happen to get lucky. Having at least a high end average iq probably makes you more likely to have those traits.
>>
>>3219504
Someone got up on the wrong side of bed this morning
>>
Cash out after your initial beginner's luck gain and forget about crypto forever, no IQ needed
>>
>>3219351
i'd pay someone $50 if i would walk away knowing how to buy all the cryptocurrencies i'd want to and basic pointers. once u pass a certain level of income most people have more money than time/energy.
>>
>>3219024
IQ of 150 to buy OMG
IQ of 80 to buy bitcoin and hold forever
>>
>>3219034
/thread
>>
It's retard simple to get into crypto. It's harder to actually survive.
>>
I'd say at least a 90 IQ, someone below average intellect can do it but actual retards can't.
>>
>>3219375
underrated post.
>>
>>3219024
Its not about intelligence, its more about keeping your emotions at the door
>>
Hangover was fun but the days of MIT Blackjack has been over for years

I've seen people try their basic strategy plays and get murdered by dealer
>>
File: doge.png (72KB, 300x372px) Image search: [Google]
doge.png
72KB, 300x372px
In this bull market a literal retard can make money. Just have self control and don't auto sell shit 40 hours after you bought it because its slightly below what you paid for it. Sometimes you have to wait a few weeks/months before a pump.
>>
>>3219024
about as bright as a heavy rock.
market is run by millenial neets that rather buy a coin on its twitter hype rather than its github code and whitepaper.
>>
>>3221444
holy terps batman
>>
Do you know how to use a toilet?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.