[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-sluts motivate me the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: lucky-go-white.png (137KB, 192x422px) Image search: [Google]
lucky-go-white.png
137KB, 192x422px
Non-sluts motivate me the most
>>
Shut up virgin. Sluts are great. Some of us have testosterone flowing through our veins and have a primal instinct to spread our seed.

Not something a nu-male neckbeard faggot like you would understand
>>
>>3218724
>t. angsty teenager
>>
>>3218671
>>3218724
>deriving your motivation from women

both of you are fags
>>
Bad girls are best girls.
>>
>>3218743
>implying
were all animals bro
>>
>>3218724
>Sluts are great
You're the kind of guy that don't mind used goods, I see.

Just remember, my dick was there first.
What if mine is bigger?
She will always think mine was better.
Nothing you can do about it.
Loser.
>>
>>3218774
Whoa there partner, try not to cram so many of your fears into one post.
>>
>>3218774
>I only fuck virgins

Fucking mongoloid.
>>
PROS OF MARRYING:

Virgin women:
>rare
>loyal to their partners.
>sign of discipline (rare these days, a good genetic trait)
>no stds
>awesome feeling that you two are "destined"

Non Virgin Women
>aids and herpes
>divorce in 4 years
>slut daughters
>???

>Bbbbbbbbbbut non-virgin have better blow jobs
Of course, sucking 20 dicks a day will make anyone good. Enjoy your herpes.
>>
>>3218801
lol
>>
>>3218939
The modern virgin will stop fucking after a few years because she has had it drummed into her that sex is something to be avoided - that when men fuck her they're taking advantage of her - that her pussy is sacred and not to be given access to lightly (including her husband if he doesn't live up to her contemporary lofty expectations)

The slut will fuck until the day she dies because she genuinely enjoys fucking. As a high test male, 95% of the attraction to a woman revolves around their body and what I can use it for.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.