[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has XMR mooned but not Zcash?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1503301212078.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1503301212078.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
Why has XMR mooned but not Zcash?
>>
>>3218564
Because Zcash is what you're holding.
>>
>>3218564

Any alternative that "does" better what mono does is a joke.
>>
>>3218564
Ethereum is going to kill Zcash anyway.
>>
>>3218967
XMR has a HUGE scalability issue right now.
>>
>>3218986
ETH is not a currency, Troll McTroll.
>>
Zcash is a glorified shitcoin with no use case.
>>
>>3218564
I can tell you just got into crypto since you are holding ZCash. It's literally a shitcoin.
>>
'cause you're a homo
>>
>>3218564
Zcash will moon next. Its tech is far superior to Monero.
>>
Lots of rumors of there being a backdoor to deanonymize people in zcash. Not sure if they're true or not but the connections to goldman sachs makes people be more paranoid about them and when you consider that the main use case of privacy coins is to purchase illegal goods this shouldn't be as too much of a surprise.
>>
The powers that run things know that monero is good tech it was here first and it deserves the recognition and to make the devs rich. You wait for a lot longer with zcash so shut the fuck up and wait
>>
the real question is when is this XMR bubble going to pop
>>
>>3219366
Which is?
>>
>>3220372
Kinda waiting for it to go pop. Paycheck coming soon and do not want to buy ATH. I'd be cool with 75 - 100
>>
Reminder that zcrash is currently -99.67% down from its ATH
>>
>>3220439
nice just bought 100k
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.