/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

][

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: dd.jpg (64KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
64KB, 620x413px
][
>>
All these stories about BTC costing 10 dollars to transfer. Wasnt lightning network supposed to have cheap transfers so it would be competitive with credit?
>>
>>3217159
Yes. Lightning completely changes the game and increases scalability by a fuckton
>>
>>3217159

>btc
>LN

better use a bank, its the same thing m8
>>
File: 1498427670669.png (93KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498427670669.png
93KB, 250x250px
>>3217159
It's over. We let them win. They played us like a damn fiddle
>>
>>3217180
Didnt they just activate the LN? Hard to tell whats what with all the disinformation.
>>
>>3217174
So why the huge mempool, has it not activated yet?
>>
>>3217206
lightning is not even finished yet, how the fuck can it be activated? are you retarded? and what the fuck does lightning have to do with the mempool? it's 2nd layer you idiot
>>
>>3217193

no, isnt yet
>>
>>3217193
you get disinfo if you visit /r/bitcoin. you only have to check out how much they censor non-kool-aid opinions and ban people. almost everything on that sub is propaganda, no joke.
>>
>>3217240
Sure glad I got out of BTC then. 10 dollars a transfer until LN is activated, thats worse than paying the stockbroker fees.
>>
>>3217267
All of Reddit is censorship by design.

That's why we're here instead
>>
>>3217226
Doesn't it have a fuck to do with the mempool, mr potty mouth over the internet? If the blocks can fit more transactions because part of the information is stored off-chain, then the pending transactions are fewer in number, hence a smaller mempool, no?
>>
>>3217193
The LN beta was tested at the end of july, idk how much more time they need, maybe some months.
>>
>>3217309
>post non /biz/ related stuff
>censorship!!!
>>
>>3217309
Downvoting this mate
>>
>>3217333
No, like talking about why bitcoin is going to fail because of the jews.
Don't play dumb.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.