[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Year 2030 >AI has evolved to the point where it can mantain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1489836161457.gif (469KB, 312x205px) Image search: [Google]
1489836161457.gif
469KB, 312x205px
>Year 2030
>AI has evolved to the point where it can mantain coherent conversations about almost any topic
>/biz/ is filled with hundreds of bots shilling about their owner's coins
>They're so good you can't distinguish shill bots from real humans trying to give good advice anymore
>>
>>3215587
i havent seen any good advice on /biz/ since antshares
>>
>>3215587
>implying more than half the users on 4chan aren't data-collecting AI
>>3215636
Thank god for whoever that was. I got in at the June all time high and Antshares saved my initial investment.
>>

FUCKING BOTS RUN /V/ AND /POL/ RIGHT NOW
>>
>>3216085
How many actual people do you think are here? I think there is maybe only a few hundred of us.
>>
>>3216099
i THINK half are bots on /v/ and /pol/ not to sure about here i need to analyze it if you get weird ass responses that do not make much sense to what I post alot.

I fucking purposely put grammar problems in my posts just to prove i am not a bot
>>
>>3216140
I remember when the Seth Rich thing was breaking earlier this summer. /pol/ was down for humans for a couple of hours, still threads and posts being made though, but it was really weird.
>>
>>3216652
/mlpol/ was pretty interesting due to the lack of bots and shill
>>
Make your money now so you don't have to worry about making it in 2030.
>>
>>3215636
How to tell good advice apart from shitcoin shilling? I thought antshares was just a shit coin :(
>>
>>3216652
Do you remember /mlpol/? The change in the boards name broke the bots and we had way less shills
>>
>>3216702
Do your own research..
>>
>not getting rich before the world goes to shit and building an attack on Titan walled city with no electronics and inviting some people to live there and raise a pure, uncorrupted by the internet, generation.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.