[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this make me rich? Please be honest. thank you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: burst.png (15KB, 400x112px) Image search: [Google]
burst.png
15KB, 400x112px
Will this make me rich? Please be honest. thank you.
>>
Probably not. Seems like a top tier pajeet coin to me
>>
absofuckinglutely not

its dead as gregg hughes career

coded in java using internet explorer, was ddosd to death by the pajeet that runs sigt(he admitted to it). Stay away from anything involving Adam Guerbuez, the anonymous pajeet doc, and crowetic

"Doc" sent 300k messages with burst that overloaded the network and caused every pool to fork into like 20 different chains, conveniently Adam Guerbuez and Burstnations pools werent targeted so he was the only one mining for weeks and made thousands off the death of the coin. The sigt dev admitted to ddosing burstcoin and is now wanted by the FBI.
>>
>>3215674
>sigt dev admitted to ddosing burstcoin and is now wanted by the FBI
WTF is this real?
>>
>>3215820
its on some long fucking video about sigt with him and adam guerbuez its at the 32 minute mark if you find it.
>>
>>3215820
there ya go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-mhEI2BF24&t=1964s

check out all the blatantly fake views and likes this fat spic has too
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.