[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bear market comming soon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: pub.jpg (137KB, 880x587px) Image search: [Google]
pub.jpg
137KB, 880x587px
Okay guys. Are we gonna have a bear market very soon? I see more and more people believing that and selling pretty much everything they have in profit. What are your thoughts on that?
>>
Why would you buy a bear at a market? Lmao those fuckers are pretty useless + they can kill you.
>>
>>3215402
Probably true.

I've decided to start trading so it makes sense that it would turn into a bear.

Hell, even the successful PnD groups can't handle it when I buy the coin they're suggesting.

My bad luck always makes it into a bear.
>>
>>3215402
Sell when BTC gets to 5k. Sell when BTC gets to 45k.
>>
September is pretty hyped for ICO line ups. Maybe bear market in october? In any case winter is always much bearish than summer, also another fork split in november for btc will again cause various crashes.
>>
>>3215459
this could be very possible.. Starting to plan what to do in each situations early is important
>>
>>3215408
Can't tell if trolling or retarded.
>>
>>3215459
My prediction is that gold rush comes again by November. This is due to the fact that there are rumors of global stock market crash in October. By that time, Bitcoin will be around $5k to $6k. The stock market crash will barely affect cryptocurrency which will drop back to $4300 and because of that, many people will start flocking in. By the end of October, Bitcoin will be around $6k to $8k. Stock market investors are likely to suffer the fate. Forex too. Jews are already preparing for the worst by putting 20% of their money to Bitcoin and other coins/shares. Trump is likely to support the blockchain tech but this would create harsher blows on the administration as it could start the economic collapse of America and western Europe.
>>
>>3215436
>Sell when BTC gets to 45k.
You think retards are going to buy btc above 4k and pump it up to 45k?. Wow. The crash is gonna hit hard. This is gonna drop like pile of bricks once the sell off happens
>>
>>3216606
You think retards are going to buy btc above $200 and pump it up to $800?. Wow. The crash is gonna hit hard. This is gonna drop like pile of bricks once the sell off happens

t. 2014
>>
>>3216190
Can't tell if trolling or retarded.
>>
>>3215402
the coins with no real world application will crash.

Coins like eth, monero, safecoin, golem, etc.. will gain value
>>
>>3216764
>real world application
>golem
AHAHAHAAAAHHHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHA
>>
>>3216764
the first part of your post is pretty good. the second part of your post is not that great.
>>
>>3215402
We're nearing the end of a boom cycle. I think crypto will crash hard (~80%), maybe in sync with some other macro economy. Eventually it will come back, but right now things are incredibly frothy. It's pretty crazy how much these coins are raising with so little to show for it.
>>
>>3216788
I work with scientists who use the distributed supercomputer concept right now.the computing power is extremely important for protein folding.
the current state is incentivized, done by people with total altruism. I've invested in literally every supercomputer project just because of this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.