[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is the eth killer $50 this september $300 in 2018

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: qtum1.jpg (85KB, 1080x600px) Image search: [Google]
qtum1.jpg
85KB, 1080x600px
this is the eth killer

$50 this september
$300 in 2018
>>
>>3215126
Not sure about the eth killer but this shit is clearly going past 100. Grab it will it's still cheap.
>>
>>3215126
>>3215142
Redpill me on this then
>>
File: 5468.jpg (4KB, 287x175px) Image search: [Google]
5468.jpg
4KB, 287x175px
>>
Vaporware with a ridiculous market cap already. No thanks
>>
>>3215126
As if eth needs a killer.
>it's flatlined just fine on its own
>>
Looks like the qtum founder has already ran an ICO scam indeed a different name

https://coinjournal.net/ver-backed-qtum-started-bitbay-dai/
>>
>>3215276
*UNDER a different name
>>
>>3215126
It's illegal to use pictures of the Atomium, not even kidding.
>>
>>3215126

they're all marketing. they tried to out-do NEO but instead they got out-did. now they're slowly bleeding until they disappear. invest in NEO, it's the smarter option.
>>
>>3215193
https://storeofvalue.github.io/posts/is-qtum-the-dark-horse/

That article covers it well.
>>
>>3215393
lol no. On the contrary they don't give shit about marketing for now compared to NEO . The moment they do, which will be when they release their main-net in september, Qtum is going to explode.
And for the record I'm invested just as much in NEO than I am in QTUM.
>>
>>3215498
I made a lot of money on neo. Great coin, great community, SO MUCH FUD when it was antshares lol (remind you of anything?) that said, neo's strongest point IS it's community and marketing. In that aspect it is better than qtum right now. But in terms of tech, qtum is better and further along. I'll also say, neo made it's name as being the Chinese ethereum, but in China the money is on qtum. Neo was sold to the gweilo while China bets on qtum. There are 10 projects and more to be confirmed that are building on qtum, and there are ICOs that accept qtum as payment like agrello. Look at the team and what they have done in the past and where they have worked, and look at its investors. Smart money here.

>>3215469
That's a good article about the Patrick fud and qtum potential. I'll also just add it's unlikely that someone on the forbes 30 under 30 list is someone to be wary of. LInk to to the forbes list for people with shit googlefu here: http://3g.forbeschina.com/review/list/002390.shtml

If you run it through google translate Patrick Dai's name is "Handsome Early". Buy now and you can be handsomely early too, because this shit is going to the fucking moon.
>>
>>3215575
I also recently saw qtum on the recent huffpost article where investors share their favourite longterm picks. Qtum is on there obviously.

Funnily enough I found it because people on the neo subreddit are salty neo isn't on it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/10-top-cryptocurrency-investors-share-their-favorite_us_599bb27de4b0521e90cfb4e9

oh, by the way, qtum just broke its resistance point at .00333...watch this candle go vertical
>>
There's really no need to shill this to poorfags on biz. This coin is being added to top Korean exchanges next week, having huge WeChat, Alipay partnerships announced, over dozen dApps getting built on its network already, main net coming up, top Chinese investors backing it. Let these faggots keep trading their digibytes and neogarbage.
>>
>>3215822
i want everyone to make it
>>
Can Apple outdo Microsoft with the number of users?
>>
>>3215822
>There's really no need to shill this
then goes on to shill it

i see through your tricks jew boy
>>
File: dillydally.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
dillydally.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
>eth killer
>an ERC-20 token

do i really need to say more
>>
>>3215915
im calling samefag
>>
>>3215469
The article doesn't list an author. Why should I trust it?
>>
>>3215931
mmmm no

qtum is its own blockchain. it's essentially a bitcoin/ethereum hybrid

you are partially right though, because at investor's requests qtum is an erc20 token so that it can be stored in myethwallet. when mainnet goes online in september those tokens will be converted to the mainnet.

so i give you points for being technically correct but unfortunately have to withdraw them again for being misleading/stupid
>>
>>3216005
I mean regardless of whether not you guys are shills the coin is on a solid uptrend. This actually seems like a great buy right now.
>>
this thing will moon once on the mainnet
>>
>>3216447
WHEN
>>
>>3216447

Interested but it already costs so much I wouldn't be making sick gains
>>
>>3215126
QTum is a P&D scam.

don't fall for this, the dev team has a notorious history of scamming. They are using fake names and fooled vitalik into "advising" them (it's pure marketing BS). Last time they met was like six months ago.

there's big stories coming on the lead dev. Don't fall for this shit, don't take someone's bags.

fucking jew shit. KYS

SAGE.
>>
File: qtum roadmap.jpg (349KB, 3686x1843px) Image search: [Google]
qtum roadmap.jpg
349KB, 3686x1843px
>>3216558
here's the roadmap

>>3216653
it will be over 4x the current price sooner than you think. just remember you were told and keep an eye on it.

>>3216692
I completely agree, just another pump and dump. Mark my words, when this coin is 4x the current price it will dip at least 30%! you were warned!
>>
>>3216692
Whenever there is this much hate and vitriol against a coin and its hodlers, you know this shit is going to moon.

KYS dumb poor faggot.
>>
>>3215126
does your shill group even work? I see you guys post a different coin everyday, so your shit is clearly not taking off.
>>
>>3215960
I don't know, because it makes good, constructed points?
f you want to ignore it though, it's your loss. Qtum is going to soar with or without you.
>>
>>3216851
you might be new to 4chan, but all posts are generally marked 'anon'. and i am not involved in any conspiracy to sell coins to people on 4chan, although that does sound very exciting. i just like qtum, invested in it, and thought i would make a thread. that's generally how shit works, right?

maybe you are part of a secret fud group to make me sell my coins. not gonna happen!
>>
>>3216828
i remember the antshares threads too. same shit.
>>
We're hitting $20 soon
>>
-coinone listing monday 28th august (coinone 5th largest exchange in the world, qtum will be its 6th coin listing)
-mainnet goes live 13th september
>>
File: pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>3215498
>they dont give a shit about marketing but they will someday soon
this meme
>>
Mooning so hard atm
>>
>>3215126
>eth killer
its not a currency
>>
>>3215126
Currently using Bitfinex. Which exchange allows me to buy/withdraw Qtum without having to go through verifications which can take days.
>>
>>3218920
I think Bittrex let's you deposit and trade (crypto) without verification. To withdraw, you'll need basic verification.
>>
>>3218949
withdraw fiat or send coin to private wallet?
>>
>>3215359
hi belgiumbro
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.