[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your five year plan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: jesse-ventura-predator.jpg (41KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
jesse-ventura-predator.jpg
41KB, 400x300px
>>
>>3215107
Get high on drugs.
>>
I plan on quadrupling my money every month, so billionaire
>>
>lose everything when the bubble bursts
>Cry forever
>>
>>3215107
>get a degree in engineering
>get independently rich from investments
>>
This is the 3rd crypto bubble ive taken part in.

Plan this time is to buy a couple of houses when I cash out then just rent them out
>>
>>3215107
Either have half million dollars or murder myself
>>
>>3215107
fuck bitches get money
>>
>>3215107
Suck 1 million dicks for $1 each to make a lot of money
>>
File: 1463699728889.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1463699728889.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
>>3215107
Invest 10% of all my earning from my regular job into crypto, follow the market and become a millionaire. If not I fall back my regular work and try sweat it out and survive.
>>
>>3215107
Get my Phd degree, teach at prestige Japanese university.
>>
>>3215115
>>3215554
>>3215615
You retards are literally buying each others fools gold from one another hoping another retard will pay more in the future.

Enjoy the bubble
>>
>>3215107
Just to keep investing in ICOs with larger amounts of money every time until I have a miminum of a $1000000 and a lambo. I want the lambo purely for meme purposes
>>
File: 1502528465126.jpg (182KB, 1024x789px) Image search: [Google]
1502528465126.jpg
182KB, 1024x789px
>>3215107
>Make as much money now as possible
>buy land in countryside, build or renovate modest house
>get tradwife and make kids
>build a small bunker
>buy ammo, stock food
>await upcoming western collapse
>>
>>3216247
That'd be true if the conditions were to stay the same forever. A lot of these coins and tokens are going to get picked up by big business soon, and that's when the real benefits of being one of the lucky few that got in early will become apparent.
>>
>>3216382
>A lot of these coins and tokens are going to get picked up by big business soon
Some big businesses would rather use crypto as a means of shares rather than a currency. Although they could use their own crypto shares as a means of payment.
>>
>>3216382
>picked up by big business soon
Are you fucking stupid?. Businesses will more than likely buy gold. Physical gold than the hundreds of fake digital currencies.
They would make a mistake buying gold, and lose their jobs buying crypto.

If your business is doing well, you will expand or purchase another business.

This crypto bubble has some crazy rationality on how it will keep growing. When the bubble pops. Its gonna landslide, millions of dollars will evaporate.

People will have worked a job to buy useless crypto and try to sell it for whatever they can get.
>>
>>3216579
"i don't understand how crypto works" -anon 2k17
>>
>>3216591
I live at moms house and think crypto will make me rich. Along with the other hundreds of retards thinking the same thing. Please tell me what a ponzi scheme is
>>
>>3216579
Not to speculate, to use the actually fucking services they've been developing and releasing updates for these past few years.
>>
>>3216716
Thats not speculation, your not that bright are you.

You should buy whopper coin. Not to speculate, but its backed by the whopper. Fucking fool
>>
File: IMG_0985.jpg (121KB, 400x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0985.jpg
121KB, 400x442px
Ive made $2k over the last month and a half, so I've started an online biznas. Website is in the works, I've been approved by state govt as an organized LLC, and I should officially have a business license and cert of retail by the end of next week. Currently looking thru trademark laws though so I won't be posting the site name haha.
I will definitely give back to the community if it takes off though. I plan on giving away BTC to bizbros who need capital for their own biz plans.
>>
>get experience at my 80k per year job
>startup hop in the bay area for ~150k
>>
File: 6656576.jpg (132KB, 487x530px) Image search: [Google]
6656576.jpg
132KB, 487x530px
>>3216579
Falling for the gold meme
>>
>>3216867
>Sia, ark, ripple, neo and bancor all only exist to be traded as shitcoins and don't have features businesses, banks, and governments might want to make use of
>>
>Keep working my minimum wage job and investing a portion of each paycheck into stocks
>eventually have enough saved to go in on some land in colorado or somewhere
>create an organic farm
>raise livestock

Id like to grow things like potatoes, carrots, and raise sheep and goats. If that ever got big enough id start an irish inspired pub.
>>
>>3215545
This is basically my plan. Getting a degree in computer science, becoming a software engineer and investing nearly half my money in stocks/cryptos and getting a license in real estate and make shit happen, should be rich or at least well off within 3 years of consistent work and networking.
>>
>>3216579
nigger, gold is worthless, price gets manipulated daily by big banks, they give it value and when they want to buy in they just devalue it and buy cheap, when they want to sell they make it "moon" (with 0.12%) so unless you have millions worth you're not going to make shit.

sure its good against inflation but it's not going to make you rich
>>
>>3217141
>giving away BTC to bizbros who need capital for their own biz plans
Bullshit, your lying
>>3217172
At least when inflation hits, you will be holding something worth more than nothing. You fell for the crypto bubble
>>3217286
>make it "moon"
You crypto fools keep pumping shit coins back and forth to one another.

Infated bubble is gonna pop
>>
File: 1444150332523.jpg (95KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
1444150332523.jpg
95KB, 554x554px
>>3216313
This.
>>
>>3217410
Not everyone on biz is a shill. Like I said, if I'm successful with my business I plan on giving back. Charity and goodwill is tax deductible, my little cryptonigger.
>>
>continue working my wagecuck job
>keep investing wagecuck job money
>graduate uni
>get an actual job
>cash out ETH and be set for life (riiight?)

Might sound pathetic but my dream is to own a French château, I've even started learning French in my free time.
>>
>>3217487
>if
Nope
>>3217556
>my dream is to own a French château
Bubble will make you cry, like a french bitch

Invest in something real, a small condo you rent out, shares in a business, even art or gold
>>
>>3217677
>Invest in something real, a small condo you rent out, shares in a business, even art or gold

Dont do this. I went the rental property, art, and gold route. I wish I would have went more into crypto.
>>
>>3217732
Liar trying to keep the crypto bubble going. You will end up with no roof over your head, living with your mom
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.