[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beginner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

How does a beginner start trading crypto while minimizing potential losses? Also what coins should i invest in
>>
>minimizing
How serious are you about this?

Fact of the matter is that if you buy ETH now and look away for 6 months, you'll make more money % in most other investments. Of course that's boring.

The top 10 market cap coins have a hard time dying if just because of the volume by active traders accumulated. They are all fairly "safe". Platform tokens (ETH, NEM, NEO, WAVES, STRATIS, LISK) will also not die off quickly, because external events can raise their value.

For the first 2 weeks, you can stay in $. In general, if you want to go beyond investments, if you want to accumulate G worth on the coin, and the fee at your exchange is F, you can buy A amount at a price P and set a sell off at price
P' = P · (1+G/100)
and
A' = A · (1+2F/100) / (1+G/100)
So e.g. if you buy A=1ETH at P=300$ and want G=4% and the fee is F=0.25%, you set a sell order of
P' = 312$
where you sell
0.966 ETH.
This way you get your 300$ back, pay about 1.5$ fee and accumulate 0.034 ETH, which is about 10$.
>>
>>3215052
He's talking about trading not investing. Even if eth does go say 2x in the next 6 months, you can make that much by day trading if you're experienced and lucky, since a lot of coins get pumped on a regular basis.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.