[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEEEEEEEEE WWHHY ARE YOU MOONING! BIZ YOU FUCKING RETARDS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: red-card-a2669185.png (342KB, 1174x753px) Image search: [Google]
red-card-a2669185.png
342KB, 1174x753px
REEEEEEEEEEEEE WWHHY ARE YOU MOONING!
BIZ YOU FUCKING RETARDS TOLD ME TO BUY TENX INSTEAD
YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS
FUCK YOU! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!
>>
>>3214803
those were the shills

the real biz advisors said to go all in on monoco
>>
Surprised myself, as I also believed in tenx the most out of all the cards due to better rates and sponsors. Next year I speculate tenx will start to moon just as hard.
>>
>>3214803
There have been tons of Monaco threads. Not our fault you're retarded.
>>
File: 1503220572356.png (75KB, 771x397px) Image search: [Google]
1503220572356.png
75KB, 771x397px
>>3214803
same guy? I have to say MCO provided me with priceless screencaps in the last months
>>
>>3214803
lol you fuck

what would you buy if you had no clue and someone asks you, you can buy either "10x" or monaco?
>>
lol real faggots buy TKN, much cheaper
>>
>>3214814
bro... tenx already has a workin debit card. enjoy your monabags
>>
But anons, if I buy in now, I'm feel like I'm just chasing the pump. I hate altcoins bros. I'm stupid and have mediocre decision making so I figure I might be best off just avoiding alts and just buying BTC and ETH with each paycheck.
>>
File: screencapMonaco.png (1MB, 1072x5040px) Image search: [Google]
screencapMonaco.png
1MB, 1072x5040px
>>3214824
you that guy? pfhahahahh
>>
>>3214803
I told everyone to buy at 0.22 yesterday when it was down lul fucking idiots didnt want to listen
>>
buy now I bought at 28k shits gonna moon till monday
>>
>>3214834
>>3214814
Damn, have they killed themselves?
>>
>>3214844
who knows, probably not, but I bet a lot of them wish they were dead
>>
>>3214814
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP SHAMING US, IT WAS THOSE RETARDS FROM BIZ THAT TOLD ME TO BUY TENX IT HAS A WORKING PRODUCT AND MONACO IS JUST A SCAM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU FUCKING RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: HODLTC.png (409KB, 836x640px) Image search: [Google]
HODLTC.png
409KB, 836x640px
>>3214834
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.