[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shitmonaco is mooning and not tenx

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: tenx_multi_blockchain.jpg (423KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
tenx_multi_blockchain.jpg
423KB, 1366x768px
Tenx actually have a workig product and are shippig it. Shitnaco is mooning whipe they litteraly have nothing. Fucking cryptoworld
>>
Fuck pay and mco, I need TKN to pump so i can escape those bags.
>>
>>3214535
cooler logo
>>
monaco has better branding. period
tenx and token both look like little baby play cards
>>
>>3214546
Monaco is jew runned they will cuck you till the end. There are actual people paying woth tenx cards right now ...
>>
>>3214535
You're obviously shilling tenx.
Is it you Julian?
Have you stopped fucking people over with Lyoness scams for good?
>>
Let pump TokenCard instead. Much more room to grow.
>>
>>3214554
Well im shilling the better coin yes.
>>
>>3214562
So how much did you really get out of the token sale? Nobody with half a brain believes the millions you claim. Also congrats on the cross-marketing, sure will catch the idiots.
>>
>monaco associated with wealth
>tenX ??? ??? wus dat
>>
Do any of these cards actually work yet? I'd love to buy stuff with crypto instead of liquidating it through an exchange every time
>>
Because cards are a thing of the past. Its all about Face Pay and Tap'n'Go
>>
File: CiZzmFRUoAAhQgf.jpg (67KB, 520x282px) Image search: [Google]
CiZzmFRUoAAhQgf.jpg
67KB, 520x282px
>>3214535
>>
>>3214554
kek
>>
Whats the problem tenX has 3x the market cap of monaco.
>>
>>3214669
>Do any of these cards actually work yet? I'd love to buy stuff with crypto instead of liquidating it through an exchange every time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vFbGG2AnIQ
>>
File: pajeet.png (103KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.png
103KB, 500x427px
TENX IS MOONING GET IN
>>
>>3214554
>Lyoness scams
you got more info on that?
only finding deleted videos
>>
>>3214965
He asked google to delete a lot of it, but not all of it was deleted. Some of it is in german. Just google Julian Hosp Lyoness, some of it is still there.

He did this for some years after finishing medical studies. It is where he must have learnt sales. He had webinars teaching others to rip off people. But then there was some disagreement with Lyoness higher-ups I think.
>>
>>3214965
This is probably also you Julian?
How are you doing today?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.