[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I embellish my resume to get this job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

First time applying to a job since high school. Resume is basement dwelling NEET tier. I'm going back to school in the spring but I need something to keep me occupied in the meantime. Cryptocucking is too draining and depleting of my social abilities.

I think my experience + skills are quite conducive to what they are seeking, but I want to maximize my resume in whatever way I can. I don't have much experience with blueprints, and I've always kind of sucked at it, but the process they are describing seems manageable enough.

It's second shift so that automatically eliminates a large body of qualified applicants.

Please help me get this job /biz/. Requirements/description in next post.
>>
requirements here
>>
also, it's 17.00 an hour because this company produces materials for biotech industry
>>
Put some more effort into presentation. Line some words up.
>>
>>3213722
Resume more like resumgay.
>>
>>3213727
Literal retard job.
>>
>>3213722
You need to be more descriptive of your previous job tasks. Remove interests.
>>
>>3213722
You need some actual work experience.
>>
>>3213727
You don't need to embellish your resume. I recommend against it. You need to appear as a common pleb because if you're overqualified, they wouldn't want to keep you there long.

I worked in a factory once. It was hellish: loud noises, plastic smell permeating the air, and no AC. The machine churned out parts non-stop and I had to examine and package them at a break-neck pace.
>>
My thoughts after reviewing your resume

> Change EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, and SKILLS to a bigger font
> Align the dates so their last characters touch the last line of the...
> In your experience section, change it to...
> Eldredge Lumber and Hardware, York, Maine
> No spaces
> In your education section, change it to...
> Great Bay Community College, Portsmouth, New Hampshire OR...
> Again, no spaces
> Looks like you've graduated, but if you are currently pursuing a 4 year degree, list it and put something like...
> Meme University, City, State (spaces) [Date - current]

I think you're qualified enough for that position though.

> t. neet
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.