[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is an ICO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Autism.jpg (80KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
80KB, 1366x768px
Seriously what the fuck is this shit

Everything I google is written in a legalese language I cannot understand

t. Brainlet
>>
it's a way to get cheap coins instead of buying coins after they already mooned like a cuck
>>
https://www.sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-and-bulletins/ib_coinofferings

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-25/sec-cracks-down-initial-coin-offerings-concludes-tokens-are-subject-securities-laws
>>
>>3213125
Or buy coins when they're expensive and watch them dump as soon as they hit they exchange.

It means initial coin offering. I love them. I wait for them to pump, buy the dump, 10 mins later sell the second pump (literally they cam move that fast when they hit bittrex), and then sometimes if they're still moving hard I'll buy the third dump, but it's usually an hour before I hit the high of the next pump. Then they peter out for a couple weeks and I buy again when they pump again and play the merry go round again.

This is how you make money. You hold anything besides BTC, LTC, or bcc for a long time your chances are high you WILL become a bag holder.

And don't hold Eth but it's good for flip it skip it when it's volatile.

Play on volatility. Get in and out.
>>
>>3213166

> You hold anything besides BTC, LTC, or bcc for a long time your chances are high you WILL become a bag holder.

2016 called they want their investment strategy back
>>
>>3213119
Initial coin offering you fucking twat
>>
>>3213166
How do you know when to get out when you play volatility?
>>
>>3213150
Lmao the govt had to actually warn people about this shit hahahaha. People are so dumb.

>>3213206
I took $787 and turned it into $3600 (half goes into fiat- I pull from the exchange at least once a week onto my bitpay card or else it would be, because of the rise in the BTC to usd exchange rate be worth a little more. I'm fine with this.) and the other half goes into my pot. I make a few flips a week and average about $100 per hour of my time- which most it is waiting for my buy or sell order to hit and I do other stuff in the mean time. When I started I was not averaging that- maybe $30/hr, but I've gotten better at this.

It's so easy. I bet you're a bag holder.
>>
>>3213234
I go on Bittrex, watch for something with high volume that is moving quickly and hasn't been on the second half of page 1 of the BTC markets or first half of page 2 in a long time. Anything on the first half of page 1 is played out and anything past the first half of page two typically has too low volume- although I check for something new and rising that I might want to play once it completes its first pump. I watch it as it does it's first pump. Then it dumps very quickly- sometimes you have literally seconds to act- and I buy the dip. Then I place a sell order where it is likely to hit on the second pump. This is where it's moving the fastest and you have the potential to make the most money- literally you can take $1000 and turn it into $1250 in ten minutes.

I don't try sell ath, I try to sell slightly lower than where I project the high will hit in case I'm wrong.

I have maybe 1 in 20 trades go bad. I learned very quickly, after lingering in bagholderland, how to play the game.
>>
>>3213313
You look at TA a lot?
>>
>>3213326
What's TA?
>>
File: 1450199121930.jpg (333KB, 842x519px) Image search: [Google]
1450199121930.jpg
333KB, 842x519px
>>3213356
>>
>>3213356
Technical analysis. Using tools like MACD, volume
>>
>>3213313
Would you, or anyone else, buy an ICO that:

-Pure investment class token
-no use case
-ICO funds start a business -> Profit is made from the ICO funds by the business-> Profit is used to buy back the coin. Profit is 50% of cash on hand every 6 months
-The token would be fully SEC compliant. Fully registered and would have to file quarterly and annually. US residence could legally purchase.
-repurchasing the token would have to follow SEC regulations. i.e. No volume surges.
-tokens would not be resold
>>
>>3213366
>>3213358
>>3213326
Nope, it's all intuition. A lot of TA is based on the stock exchange. This is a different kind of market. I was trying to teach my 65 yeR old boss who's been a day trader for years and he doesn't get it. He's too scared to jump in because there isn't a lot of good TA on this, and it is a different kind of market that has similar but imo distinctly different patterns. I've become very good at it and have started teaching some people. I have been thinking of writing up a tutorial because there are so many people who don't understand all the complex Factors at play and how you have minutes to seconds to act and take everything in. A good example is whales, and how the pump the market up or down. For example, the other day I changed my sell order up because there was a huge whale and it was getting eaten up, which will typically indicate an imminent pump because all those people who bought the whale will have to sell higher. This is just one example, there are so many other things. I've also learned you can manipulate the bots by changing your order and therefore manipulate the market. Also people will constantly change orders on the first page of the bid or ask very quickly to make it look like things are moving when if you scroll down and look at the actual trades that happened you see it's not moving. This and a bunch of other things... I could write a lot about it.
>>
>>3213385
No I never buy an ico haha. I wait for them to get volatile, which usually happens when one first hits Bittrex.
>>
>>3213356
Technical Analysis
It's a kind of fortune telling for financial markets
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.