[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10 Reasons Bitcoin is Shit -- F U C K B I T C O I N

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Bitcoin.png (68KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bitcoin.png
68KB, 960x480px
lads, press s to spit on this faggot, fraudulent shitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all shitcoins, the ultimate scamcoin, because:
1. not actually decentralized...a handful of chink miners can manipulate it.
2. not actually private, though it was never promised to be private and anonymous. look at how much pivx and monero are going up today, it's because people are realizing bitcoin-based blockchain is shit...also why litecoin and vertcoin are tanking along with btc price going sideways.
3. retarded "drama" with bitcoin cash, see point 1 above.
4. hyperinflated price that isn't based on any real fundamentals beyond "muh original cryptocurrency"
5. gets stolen after hacks fairly often
6. fucking slow. whole network is clogged. at the whim of ASIC mining farms. takes HOURS to transfer btc, whereas it takes MINUTES to transfer litecoin, dnt, and other lean cryptos.
7. too many faggot normies only know of btc and thus they are fomo'ing in.
8. brand looks stupid, with the slanted and crooked 'B' logo trying to communicate that it is as good as gold. remember, all that glitters is not gold. just because bitcoin has a golden-yellow brand doesn't mean shit.
9. too volatile to function as an actual currency. who the fuck wants to BUY things with their btc when they are worried that 24 hours later the price will have risen and therefore they overpaid for whatever they just bought. i like buying stuff with litecoin because the price is fairly stable.
10. fucking "mysterious" founder is not good. it would be better if the founder were known and a public figure. compare to Apple and Steve Jobs...wasn't it better that Apple had a face and figurehead leader? fuck yes it was. even ETH has money skeleton and PAY has dr. julian hosp.

fuck bitcoin and fuck this overpriced shitcoin that can't even transfer quickly.
>>
File: 1306098858002.gif (16KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1306098858002.gif
16KB, 645x773px
>>3211158
>5. gets stolen after hacks fairly often
>>
File: 1496462638238.jpg (29KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
1496462638238.jpg
29KB, 367x451px
BEND

THE

KNEE
>>
the satoshi issue (10) is stupid and I'd even say wrong

the speed issue (6) is severe

proof of work sucks in any case

regarding (9), I guess any crpyto will stay very volatile for a while
>>
>>3211170
imagine having a btc-e account and then getting instacucked because the exchange goes down and it's seized by the feds...how fucking mad would you be if that happened, even though you only kept a small fraction of your coinz on that exchange.

yes this is not a flaw with bitcoin specifically but it is fucked up that these cryptos can just get jacked if someone is smart enough to pull off the hax. not a very "secure" technology.
>>
>>3211194
n e v e r

writing this shitpoast has helped me relax a little because i am technically "down" in btc terms
>>
BTC lost half of its dominance this year, it could easily lose the rest of it before January. (Bitcoin Cash isnt any better stupid shills)
>>
YES FUCK THE BITCOIN RETARD WAR
I HOPE THEY CRASH BTC AND BCH AND THERE FUCKING ASIC'S BECOME USELESS WHILE THEY BLOW UP.

ALL HAIL BITBEAN
>>
>>3211158
>lads, press s to spit on this faggot, fraudulent shitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all shitcoins, the ultimate scamcoin, because:
>1. not actually decentralized...a handful of chink miners can manipulate it.
>2. not actually private, though it was never promised to be private and anonymous. look at how much pivx and monero are going up today, it's because people are realizing bitcoin-based blockchain is shit...also why litecoin and vertcoin are tanking along with btc price going sideways.
>3. retarded "drama" with bitcoin cash, see point 1 above.
>4. hyperinflated price that isn't based on any real fundamentals beyond "muh original cryptocurrency"
>5. gets stolen after hacks fairly often
>6. fucking slow. whole network is clogged. at the whim of ASIC mining farms. takes HOURS to transfer btc, whereas it takes MINUTES to transfer litecoin, dnt, and other lean cryptos.
>7. too many faggot normies only know of btc and thus they are fomo'ing in.
>8. brand looks stupid, with the slanted and crooked 'B' logo trying to communicate that it is as good as gold. remember, all that glitters is not gold. just because bitcoin has a golden-yellow brand doesn't mean shit.
>9. too volatile to function as an actual currency. who the fuck wants to BUY things with their btc when they are worried that 24 hours later the price will have risen and therefore they overpaid for whatever they just bought. i like buying stuff with litecoin because the price is fairly stable.
>10. fucking "mysterious" founder is not good. it would be better if the founder were known and a public figure. compare to Apple and Steve Jobs...wasn't it better that Apple had a face and figurehead leader? fuck yes it was. even ETH has money skeleton and PAY has dr. julian hosp.
>
>fuck bitcoin and fuck this overpriced shitcoin that can't even transfer quickly.
Sorry...I can't hear you over all my coins op.
>>
>>3211158
It's not decentralized because of the miners, its centralized because all transactions will move to a third party channel, Lightning Network

Can't transfer quickly because the 1 mb limit, which is what they want. This will pressure everyone to transact through LN (or buy bcc, the peer-to-peer, open ledger, decentralized true bitcoin).
>>
>>3211158
FEES FEES FEES

12 HOUR CONFIRMATION TIMES

FUCK BITCOIN
>>
>>3211543
(((LN))) is the(((only way out)))
>>
>>3211158
You forgot the mention that the majority of the transactions take place within a few exchanges, with Coinbase being one of the largest. When you have middlemen involved in the majority of the crypto market, it defeats the point of crypto.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.