[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Embers Embermine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: embers.png (4KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
embers.png
4KB, 128x128px
Anon if you want to make money check this one.
> Airdrop of DOM token if you hold in MEW.
> Active Dev
> Trading in Cryptopia
> Soon in Bittrex
>>
>>3210350
What does it offer?
>>
>>3210376
A dead project, inactive dev team with no communications, and tokens worth less than a cent.
>>
animechan recommended. I bought
>>
> Airdrop of DOM token if you hold in MEW.

What is this? Is it not enough to keep it in a ERC20 wallet to get airdrops?
>>
>>3210387
are you a retard? The CEO is regularly posting on telegram/discord. Today its been introduced to cryptopia etc. But why would I bother explaining to u
>>
>>3210394
Any address that you own is fine. Op is retarded.
>>
>>3210401
>The CEO is regularly posting on telegram/discord.
They have a blog that is neglected. They have a mailing list that is unused. They have a subreddit that has no activity. Their fucking ceo posting on telegram is not a replacement for an active project with active communication. Do they not have a cm? No, they don't, because it's a fucking 2 bit operation.
>>
File: 1503463235792.png (140KB, 354x378px)
1503463235792.png
140KB, 354x378px
>>3210350
>> Soon in Bittrex
>>
>>3210422
That's a good point. I will probably ask him why they dont post more often on Twitter.

But the fact that he bought back some tokens from a guy who was spamming and FUDing above market price, tells you that he takes care.
>>
I sold my 20k tokens today

picked them up at 0.00023 eth, disappointed I had so many opportunities to sell at 0.0008 or above. Had to sell at 0.0005. Sucks but I'm glad to be out of that ambiguous shitcoin
>>
File: tweet.jpg (40KB, 421x302px)
tweet.jpg
40KB, 421x302px
Don't say biz didn't tell you this when it gets a dollar each
>>
>>3210467
>>3210387
You two are both retarded who will stay poor their whole lives.

For a dead coin they sure are doing a lot of airdrops, site renovations, getting their coins on exchanges, coinmarketcap, etc. It's almost as if it isnt dead after all.

DO NOT listen to these fuckheads.

I cant tell if they are just trying to FUD to keep the price down or if they are actually that dumb.
>>
I think it's a neat idea. If you're buying I wouldn't expect big short term gains though, this is more of a mid to longterm hold
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.