[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: ARK.jpg (44KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
ARK.jpg
44KB, 1000x600px
Hey guys, i'll give 2 big reasons to invest in ARK. 1. They are one of the only coins that is not competing with the others, infact they are doing the opposite. They are bringing all the coins together with smartbridge. Why is this useful? So many cryptos are trying to create their own credit card. With one ARK card you can use whatever currency you want. You wont need 20 different cards in the future, just one ARK card. 2. They just got added to the Ledger Nano Hardware Wallet. Which is huge by itself, but with smartbridge any coin partnering with ARK will also be able to utilize nano ledger. ARK's first partner is ETHEREUM! This only the tip of the iceberg. Ark is so much more than just a smartbridge or credit card. It's a global platform that all cryptocurrencies WILL be using if they intend to remain relevant. ARK is currently $1.60 on bittrex. HELLO??? Wake up!!!! It's really a no brainer. Just my 2 cryptos. Invest wisely my friends.
>>
How does smartbridge work?
>>
>>3210272
secret third reason
>BUY MY BAGS
>>
>>3210419
go back to the lisk thread, isabella
>>
>>3210272
I know one dev said the smartbridge is working but have they ever shown proof of it or even documented it?
>>
New in crypto? Price says nothing. Marketcap is way more important
>>
File: ark talks biz.png (28KB, 1079x326px) Image search: [Google]
ark talks biz.png
28KB, 1079x326px
>>3210475
>>
File: 1-D4lJjA_GGTp1x66GxKJRnA.png (129KB, 1000x732px) Image search: [Google]
1-D4lJjA_GGTp1x66GxKJRnA.png
129KB, 1000x732px
>>3210289
Black magic. It's essentially allowing different blockchains to interact with each other without having to use an exchange.
>>
>>3210500
how come?
>>
>>3210272
I am convinced Ark has huge potential. But do you know if it got concurrent in its "sector"
>>
>>3210502
That's the message I was referring to, but have they shown any proof or documentation? Blocknet is putting up their tests every week for everyone to see, last time I checked Ark's twitter they were showing off a USB wallet with their logo on it.
>>
>>3210569
I mean what are the other crypto who want to do the same thing?
>>
>>3210576
Ark to Ethereum is functionally done (code named ACES for Ark Contract Execution Services). It works. With functionality complete, we wanted to create a more user friendly interface for the service before release because it is otherwise quite technical. So we started building the UI, which will allow non technical users to use the service. I expect the remaining parts of this project to be complete very soon.
There are several possible paths to improving/expanding the connections afterwards. I had mentioned connecting ark to NEO contracts next, but the NEO contracts aren't ready. It is more likely we will spend our time in the future building transaction connections rather than contract connections because these services are likely to be more in demand (BTC most likely). After awhile, there will be many of these types of services, and we'll need a marketplace.
ACES itself is a complex project. You're executing ethereum contracts with ark transactions. When we built in transaction functionality it was built as a separate listener because transactions aren't contracts. The fact that ACES can do both contracts and transactions should ease anyone's concerns about whether we can do this for all coins.
Anyone getting involved in the interoperability realm knows how difficult it is. Ark is the furthest along of any developer and this will become more apparent as the year progresses.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/6t2eru/ethereum_and_neo_bridge/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.