[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEO VOLUME DROPING A MILLION PER DAY WTF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1276.png (663KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1276.png
663KB, 1242x2208px
NEO VOLUME DROPING A MILLION PER DAY WTF
>>
Coin went like 13x in a month for no reason what did you expect

It's a long hodl
>>
>>3210065

>tfw you realize Neo is a scam coin deliberately designed to cash in on the wave of newbies who missed the previous alt currency moon rides.
>>
File: 999911111.png (444KB, 593x492px) Image search: [Google]
999911111.png
444KB, 593x492px
>>3210189
>tfw you are making up insane conspiracies to justify your no neo butthurt

as for the volume drop, us NEO holders know exactly why that is happening. and it is a good thing :). i'll leave it to you no neos and neolets to figure out.
>>
>>3210189
Cool story newbie
>>
gas
1FuCKyoUet16sGvR1YfEyXXGfuBAnwGGKo
>>
And Lisk volume increasing daily, dont miss out on the next NEO 13x gain
>>
prepare for pink wojak september
>>
>>3211012
you mean when NEO ICO season starts? lol
>>
>>3210206

NoNeos dont realize volume dropping is a good thing for us. Shake out the instant gratification day traders and weak hands and give us cheaper Neo....hehehe
>>
omg NEO volume is down noooo
oh wait it's still number 1 on bittrex for both BTC and ETH markets
fags lol
>>
>>3211140

I did manage to sell my retardedly huge stake in BNB coin at .64 just in time. and I got back into NEO at .88/.89 PHEW
>>
will noneos ever learn?
>>
>>3210071

lol now it's a "long hold" what happened to "mooning any second"

Please.

biz was shilling this coin from day one, it's only reached it's price via meme magic. This coin is worthless.
>>
>>3211809
whatever you gotta tell yourself to sleep at night, no neo
>>
If you really need to know the next moon, look when the first ICO comes out where you can only pay with NEO. If you're not holding and accumulating right now, you're an idiot. Been holding since 150k so I'm not shilling as you noneos buying doesn't affect my huge gains, this is just legit common sense.
>>
>>3211855
red pulse, baby
it's comin
>>
>>3211817

Calm yourself senpai, I rode ETH from $40 to $350

Enjoy your Chinese scam coin
>>
>>3211855
Also, in terms of dropping volume, Bittrex doesn't give GAS, everyone has pulled out to put into a wallet or Binance. Despite that, it's still top volume on Bittrex.
>>
>>3211877
so maybe you can be happy for another coin's success? or you can be totally insecure about it. either one :)
>>
>>3210206

Stop posting this bitch
>>
>>3211868
Fucking can't wait, anon. Bought NEO on the dips just for this. Don't wanna touch my Ants.
>>
>>3211886
Don;t you dare insult Stephanie, you cunt
>>
>>3210065
great time to accumulate. ive increased my holdings over 10% just from riding the wave the past week. buy low sell high boys, ride the wave to lamboland.
>>
File: 6d2bnma.jpg (27KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
6d2bnma.jpg
27KB, 720x480px
>>3211886
>>
NEO literally has one developer who was a 'troubled' youth and spent much of his adolescence moving in and out of juvenile facilities due to his habits of petty theft, arson, and assault which stemmed from an aggressive streak passed on by his father. In one such facility he found a book on coding which he read obsessively for months. When he eventually got out of the facility he managed to scam enough aging pedestrians on Guangzhou's Shangxiajiu street to purchase a computer. His criminal tendencies began to leave the physical world and become manifested in cyber-space. Identity theft, hacking, leaking important documents, defamation, you name it he did it. His current scam, and his biggest yet, is in crypto. Propelled by his slogan "the Chinese Ethereum" he is set to take his Shangxiajiu street crimes to millions of unsuspecting investors.

SELL
>>
File: 875785479.jpg (22KB, 250x358px) Image search: [Google]
875785479.jpg
22KB, 250x358px
>>3212036
yawn
>>
>>3212103

Doesn't NEO die at the end of the matrix?
>>
>>3211809

Ding ding ding. I'm holding Neo but I'm getting out before it dies.
>>
>>3212109
we are still in the prequel, 3 films to go
>>
Nobody's selling u twat that is why there is no volume
>>
>NEO literally 30000x'd

WTF WHY IS MY COIN SLOWING DOWN
>>
>>3211877
explains your butthurt bias
>>
>>3211146
The volume of everything falls when Bitcoin goes up.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.