[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ubq moving to launch pad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Card_UBQ.jpg (40KB, 1680x1680px) Image search: [Google]
Card_UBQ.jpg
40KB, 1680x1680px
The rockets have just fired up boys. It's not too late
>>
>>3209938

What's so great about this coin?
>>
File: sls-launching-art.jpg (58KB, 660x884px) Image search: [Google]
sls-launching-art.jpg
58KB, 660x884px
>>3209943
I dunno. Someone else fill us in. I just like money
>>
It's not gonna moon anytime soon, but buying at this range of price is cool.
>>
>>3210013
I warned you faggots
>>
>>3210056
Wow up 4% for they day.... Thanks so much anon for the warning
>>
Buy LISK instead fggts already up 15% today and volume increasing daily
>>
One of the few times something is out in the open, blatantly a scam coin.
>>
>>3210838
Explain?
>>
What we know:
- GEO and XSEED, two coins who have been around for a while and run their own chains, are ditching their respective chains and instead use UBQ as a platform for their tokens.
- They're working on a Metamask port.
- They received test units from Ledger a while ago so they can add UBQ to their HW wallets.
- They said Signum (see quarterly report from May for details) has been making progress.
- They said the quarterly report will be out the 3rd or the 4th week of August.
- When asked about how the report was coming along a couple of days ago, they said it's "progressing as planned".

In other words, we should be getting the report this weekend assuming everything goes according to plan, with a good chance it'll contain plenty of bullish content.

Also, don't mind the EXP dev who constantly calls the coin a scam and links to his blog post whenever UBQ is mentioned on /biz/.
>>
>>3211099
I dont know what XSEED is but GEO is a complete meme coin with no value....so thats not saying much
>>
>>3211120
I'm confused as to whether I should buy this coin or not. It picked up volume briefly and the sell wall was bought out? Or taken down?
>>
File: 1502613650977.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502613650977.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>3209943
>>
>>3209943
to hedge your bets on eth
>>
I've been buying some here and there for a while now. One of the great things with Ubiq is the improved monetary policy which allows it to stay PoW without a ridiculously high inflation rate like Ethereum. Once Ethereum goes PoS, Ubiq will benefit from a ton from GPU miners moving to it. So news and all that aside, I think it's a pretty good long-term hold as well since Ethereum is apparently planning to go PoS by the end of the year.
>>
Oh wow, I look away for a bit and it starts mooning. Up 10%+ right now. I'll see you guys on the moon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.