[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are ETH and BCC good long term investments?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1-demekaBFu-PU2CjWcE5vag.png (59KB, 1301x270px) Image search: [Google]
1-demekaBFu-PU2CjWcE5vag.png
59KB, 1301x270px
I am converting some of my BTC into ETH and BCC, is this a good or bad idea if I am looking for long term growth?
>>
Everything that BCC wanted to happen has happened, everyone knows it, and the price of BCC is going down while BTC is flirting with an ATH. I'm not a wizard, but that seems to indicate that BTC is the winrar. Trade BCC on the swings up and down if anything. China doesn't seem to allow it to fall below 600$.
>>
>>3208265
Honestly I think BTC has peaked in the last couple of days. Segwit happened and people were happy. Now it's here, and people are having a bitch of a time transacting. There isn't a lot more "up" for Bitcoin. It's clogged and another hardfork is coming.

Now eth, I'd buy and hold.
>>
>>3208265
Yeah i agree with >>3208286 I'm sure people will be pissed off with the really high transaction fees of BTC, that's kinda why I kinda shifted to ETH and BCC
>>
BCC is a long term investment. I'ts pretty much a hedge against BTC failing which I see happening very soon.
>>
BCH is mostly likely a scam, miners will make a huge profit then leave you holding the bags. BTC I'm unsure what will happen.
>>
If you're not a miner flipping between BCH and BTC as the difficulty keeps adjusting, and you're not a trader who really knows what you're doing, then just keep it in BTC and get exactly what you're looking for. Be patient.
>>
>>3208608
This.

The only think that gives money value is utility. If the fees are too high to use btc it no longer has any utility.
>>
>>3208233
what did you do with the original bcc you earned with the split?
>>
File: ANNUAL2.png (26KB, 702x460px) Image search: [Google]
ANNUAL2.png
26KB, 702x460px
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.