[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unconfirmed transactions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

What's going on here anons?

https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
>>
>>3208134
should have used litecoin ron
>>
File: qqgdvi0s2suy.png (101KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
qqgdvi0s2suy.png
101KB, 300x300px
>>3208134
>>
>>3208134
Same as always FUDder. If you have no clue about the tech, then don't pretend you do.
>>
>>3208134
been waiting almost 24 hours for a fucking fraction of a bitcoin to move to another exchange so i can get those sweet moons

im going to killmyself
>>
>>3208156
So tell me what's going on then? Lol
>>
>>3208178
50% is retards who send btc without a fee so the transaction never gets picked up by a miner, 20% is people who put to small of a fee so their transaction will be picked up when the blockchain cools down, and 30% is just normal transactions waiting to get confirmed.
>>
>>3208161
>>3208178

While you are right that BCH put a dent into the current mining power, looking at the backlog is nonsense.
You can set your own tx fees in nearly every wallet under advanced options.
This is what you should currently use / how long your tx will take:

https://bitcoinfees.21.co

As you can see, majority of those backlog tx are just spam ones of people sending like 1 sat with 0tx fees to make the network look even more bloated.
They might get confirmed / mined if a miner doesn't mind doing it for free but probably will just drop out of the mem pool after 2 weeks.

Now I don't mind if you complain about the currently high fees because they are truly too high.
But don't post a random backlog number because that number is fake and bs (it doesn't mean your tx queues at the end).
Also don't complain about long transfer times. It was you who set the the tx fee too low for the current tx fee prices. You can only blame yourself for that.
>>
>been waiting a day and a half with a $4.50 miner fee

Only death can know peace from this evil.
>>
>>3208236
OK thanks for clarifying
>>
>>3208134
It's what happens when neckbeards take over. They choose obscure optimisations over usability.

> Brought to you by SegWit (TM)
>>
>>3208134
>What's going on here anons?

A shitcoin's death spiral
>>
>>3208236
>JUST PAY A 150 DOLLAR FEE (PLUS TIP) GOYIM
>>
>>3208278

Cheap Jew you didn't even make it $4.99
>>
>>3208134
you have to pay the troll toll if you want to get in dat boi's soul
>>
we are good: https://blockchain.info/charts/mempool-size?timespan=1year
>>
just looking through the transcations you can see these chink faggot fanboys who are putting in transactions of like 5 cents

lolled when my recaptcha was just chopsticks
>>
File: download.jpg (16KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16KB, 263x192px
>>3208250
>Now I don't mind if you complain about the currently high fees because they are truly too high.
>don't complain about long transfer times. It was you who set the the tx fee too low for the current tx fee prices.
>>
It does this shit all the time. This is why buttcoin is wack
>>
>>3208146
oh litecoin with the same chinese miners lol
>vertcoin is the future anon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.