[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't do meth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: acyb07_0010a.jpg (35KB, 332x480px) Image search: [Google]
acyb07_0010a.jpg
35KB, 332x480px
I have been unemployed since 2013. After a series of poor life choices as a kid, I am under-skilled without an opportunity to learn a trade and get a job. Passing an interview will require me to explain what I have been doing for the past years, and telling my interviewer that I have been applying for jobs and going to interviews hasn't worked out for me.

At the beginning of the year, I discovered cryptocurrencies. I saw that people were winning big over short periods of time, i immediately got the money that I could find together and bought 0.05 bitcoin and as of today, I have approximately 0.15 btc.

I became very interested in this magic internet money and began studying cryptology through academic papers and youtube- university lectures. I felt confident with the knowledge I had gained and began talking with people on different cryptocurrency forums. I began to realize that this is what I have been looking for all my life.

I decided to create my own cryptocurrency, but first i'd need to learn how to program and continue learning all of the intricate details about algorithms. My concept is a platform which will make mining attainable and relatively profitable as I aim to remove the financial restrictions that stop most people from beginning to mine. It will be some time before I am able to build this but the concept and research I have made thus far is driving me to complete this.

Whilst I am studying I need to support myself, but trading is too volatile right now to get a consistent income. I have put my focus on raising roughly $3,500 to buy an asic scrypt miner, which will give me a steady income of $1,000 a month and this is why I am here.

Spare me what you can.

BTC:
1KqnFVzytE8abBXtbzCdB7NUQZAA2a3ASw

ETH:
0xb142e78993d1537456371e55e83848a82bc7f5bb
>>
My concept is basically a better version of cryptonote with many additional features.
>>
Yo dog that miner wont do shit for you
>>
why?
>>
>>3207664
fucking pathetic
>>
i know.
>>
File: 1503522862110.jpg (57KB, 565x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503522862110.jpg
57KB, 565x600px
>>3207664
send btc to me instead, i'll post how much you've given me to spite OP.

1KMvcBXCvZBzXFAL3DKpN7y5tXEgDQDxSm
>>
>>3207907
What's your ETH wallet?
>>
0xb142e78993d1537456371e55e83848a82bc7f5bb thank you
>>
>>3207928
I could use any amount, i gotta cash out a large portion of my portfolio to pay for school tuiton. And i know iam going to be missing that initial OMG rocket or any other coin for that matter

eth:
0x6a80056b5959a64d437f479ac8ec3b487a21cbd2

btc:13aez7VJPqp5Jk452j4W12yH6pk8KDJ94B

any amount would do.
>>
If any donors feel these guys posting their addresses need it more than me then donate to them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.