[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Banks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: credit_cards--621x414.jpg (58KB, 621x414px) Image search: [Google]
credit_cards--621x414.jpg
58KB, 621x414px
What's /biz/' banking set-up?

>Philippines
>have 2 bank accounts
>bank 1 has better rates, more ATMs, no minimum balance, a little bit of a fee for withdrawals. It's alright but the card is Cirrus only so I can't use it online. You have to buy a prepaid card as an accompaniment which you have to renew every 2 years. And you can't withdraw money from the prepaid card once you've put it in. Charges a good chunk for paypal withdrawals.
>bank 2 is much more an internet bank. Rates are worse than bank 1 though. However the debit card is VISA. On the other hand, it's VISA electron, and I have to pay for the renewal fee every year. Withdrawal over ATMs has a bigger fee than bank 1. Oth, fund transfers is free, both inward and outward (well a tiny fee for outward transfers to other banks). Zero charges for Paypal. Also no minimum balance.
>use bank 1 for savings, bank 2 for day to day
>lately, I've found another bank which seems to be the best of both my current banks and I've been thinking of moving to that exclusively
>no credit cards yet

How is it in your countries?
>>
no one cares about the Philippines
>>
>>3206201
jesus man that sounds fuckin horrible
>>
>>3206201
Shit country
Went over, fucked a couple dozen girls desperate to leave the country and left the shithole to rot
Kill yourself
>>
>>3206201
One bank, two accounts, checking and savings and I keep both of them nearly empty because I trust them around money as much as I trust a nigger around a bike.
>>
>>3206244
Banks don't normally steal. Euro? EU taking your money out of your account?
>>
>>3206201
In Germany all banks are mostly the same.
Some banks give you free visa cards (mostly online banks).
Some banks don't charge you for your account (mostly online banks)

Only the shitty "old school" banks charge for those two and some additional fees here and there, but mostly they are nearly identical.
The difference is in online banks vs. traditional banks.

In comparison to Philippines I pay next to nothing after I quit my old bank and moved to an online bank.
>>
>>3206262
Bank steal from you every single minute of every day. Or can you say they steal from you when depositing your money in the bank makes it their money and they can do whatever they want with it.
>>
>>3206310
They invest and you get interest..Some services have fees but not having to carry a lot of cash is the general benefit.
>>
>>3206328
No, they invest and you get nothing when the interest is as low as it is. And when they loan money, they literally create 80 percent of the money which creates inflation which steals value from your dollars. If there is a crash they can start negative interest and take your money to pay the countries debts. If there is a run, they can close the doors and keep your money.

As I say, I trust them as much as I trust a group of Antifa around a new car.
>>
is that BPI and Metrobank?
>>
>>3206451
BPI Union/EON
>>
>>3206503
look for paymaya or something. not sure if it's VISA enabled or something.

haven't tried it myself
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.