[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better to diversify or go big on 2 or 3 coins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: afterTheGoldRush.jpg (281KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
afterTheGoldRush.jpg
281KB, 1000x1000px
Do you think it's better to have a couple of coins with a large position, a few with medium, and a bunch with really small positions?

Or go all out on 2 or 3 coins that you have faith in?
>>
I'm having a hard time really focusing on multiples coins

So I just focus on 2-3 of them, subscribe to their slack, telegram, twitter..
To be the first to get the news and sell/buy before
>>
>>3205244
Interesting. That's the method I've used for quite a while, but I'm thinking of reducing my trades quite a bit and just holding for a few months since I won't be able to spend as much time on it. Was hoping by diversifying to a bunch of other coins my gains/losses would be more steady
>>
File: 1503636791222.jpg (25KB, 711x802px) Image search: [Google]
1503636791222.jpg
25KB, 711x802px
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6tfxq4/how_i_fucked_up_and_turned_600_btc_into_200_btc/
>>
medium
>>
if you don't want to gamble:

buy Bitcoin or invest in index funds. Every alt-coin is a scam. BitCoin isn't because it has become so big that nobody knows who's scamming whom anymore. It has a life of its own now.
>>
the house always wins u cuck

YOU ONLY BEAT THE HOUSE BY MAKING FAST CONCENTRATED BETS WITH CONVICTION
>>
>>3205237
Bigger risks, biggers potential gains.
Smaller risks, less potential gains.

The choice is yours to make.
>>
>>3205336
That had little to do with his amount of diversification, and more to do with the fact that he bought at the end of a giant bull run. He will also make a lot of that back if he continues to hold.
>>
Diversify your bonds nigga
>>
>>3205336
Whoa!
>>
Keep in mind every crypto is high risk high reward compared to traditional investment. So not recomended to go all in crypto.

I have 120k and only put 1,5 k on crypto so 1% which i divided as follows:
50% on winner horses(eth and btc)
30% interesitng and reasonable projects ( tenX, bancor, monaco,dnt,aragon)
19% ICO
1% Shitcoins (lotto ticket)

As you can see I treat crypto market as a lotto, have not time to go scalping so only mid-long term
>>
>>3205237
Depends on how much time you have.
I switched from monitoring the market several hours a day and riding every wave as good as possible to buying many small coins and waiting for each one to pump and dump.
It may take several days before you see any revenue, but it's much less stressful and especially less time consuming.
>>
I go all in. I don't care about making 10k, i want to make millions or nothing
>>
wu tang financial
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.