[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kyber starting cap will be $70 million LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: kyber-network.jpg (31KB, 745x481px) Image search: [Google]
kyber-network.jpg
31KB, 745x481px
These greedy fucks are asking for $70 million but only half will be available for the public sale. So much for your 10x like 0x LMAO.

https://blog.kyber.network/kybernetworks-token-sale-terms-overview-de031ce9738e
>>
0x current market cap is $186M

Why would $70M be "greedy" for Kyber ?
>>
>>3204978
0x had a starting cap of 24m. Kyber will have a 70m starting cap.

Do you understand now? Kyber won't go 10x like 0x did.
>>
>>3204958
They only collect 33 million though through the ICO and half of all funds are locked for the reserve + dev funds are locked for 2 years.
Salty non-whitelist fag, just buy on etherdelta and stop fudding
>>
They're building a fucking reserve which needs to be pretty huge to support their vision. $70 million is completely justified. Did you even read the white paper? Of course you didn't.
>>
Dammit I keep on falling for and responding to this FUD and forgetting that many people here missed out on the whitelisting.

I understand - I would be doing exactly the same thing if I'd missed out on this.
>>
File: 0x to the moon.png (44KB, 728x412px) Image search: [Google]
0x to the moon.png
44KB, 728x412px
>>3204958

You fuckers know the one and true king.
>>
>>3205089

Hi. Could u TL;DR pls. Im onna fucking smartphone... cant read those antletters in a PDF
>>
>>3205075
200k ETH worth of Kyber will be floating around. The money they got from venture capitalists will not be locked. Only the founders and advisers coins will be vested. Stop making shit up.

I am whitelisted and was hoping for a 10x-20x but that's not happening.
>>
>>3205105
I guarantee I'm going to be putting in a lot more than you are into this (I have several whitelisted accounts and will be getting into the second day as well). You don't need that much for a reserve.
>>
>>3205119
The project is the most ambitios external exchange so far.
The difference to other projects is that they ensure a high liquidity of all coins at all time. For this they need big whales and companies on board.
As this is not guaranteed from the get go, Kyber themselves will ensure this liquidity. By using 50% of all raised ETH to buy a massive amount of coins to ensure they are always available for trade.
Also OP is an idiot.
>>
>>3205154
I bet you're one of the retards who was saying this is a 0x killer and it will make everyone 10x what they put in. They don't need 70m period.
>>
>>3205192
More like bancor killer.
Maybe they don't but there are more ridiculous ICOs out there. It will definitely bring in gainz, not sure how much
>>
>>3205214
It will definitely kill Bancor. It will definitely bring a 5x gain for sure.

I'm hoping they say that the 100k eth they got from venture capitalists is vested putting the starting cap at about 30m, but I doubt it.
>>
>>3204958
4-5x is possible. most definetely.
Only problem is that I can probably only buy 2 eth worth and then the second day it will be uncapped so gone in 2 minutes.
>>
>>3205192
I don't give a fuck about 10x. Kyber is a solid project backed up by a solid team and their dealings with the public have been admirable. It has a genuine chance of becoming a huge part of our future - I'd say a much bigger chance than 0x purely because of the clout behind it.

This is one of those projects that will probably only net 4-5x but I'll feel very proud to have been a part of it when its an integral part of our lives in a couple years time.

I've got shit like OMG to make me (more) wealthy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.