[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MORALITY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: CVDEd0dWoAAMMCq.jpg (73KB, 600x862px) Image search: [Google]
CVDEd0dWoAAMMCq.jpg
73KB, 600x862px
how far is too fa r when making money?

is I t always the case that some will have an unfair advantage?
>>
Nice just bought 100k
>>
>>3203992
Jesus christ the amount of retarded posts I am having to hide today is ridiculous. Fuck off to /pol/ or /r9k/ if you want to discuss this trash.
>>
You can never have enough money.
>>
File: wesley.jpg (600KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
wesley.jpg
600KB, 3000x2000px
>>3203992
once you have more than enough.
you should share and contribute with those causes that mean something to you in places where you would like to see change
>>
>>3204024
It's a relevant question you retarded namefag. Kill yourself already, everyone hates you on this board.
>>
>>3203992
import muslims start civil war and short the currency

the soros special
>>
File: 1502356488595.png (769KB, 680x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1502356488595.png
769KB, 680x1156px
>>3204044
This. Namefags are even lower than tripfags
>>
I recently got involved early in a p+d and the free money tasted delicious but the shilling was dishonest and we ruined a lot of innocent peoples days

these were people no different to me, who just want to make money in crypto, probably got here after being shit on in life like many do. then they get a load of losses dumped in them by a liar, its been a few days now and I regret all of it
>>
>>3204151
I know what you mean, but gamblers deserve to lose money
>>
>>3204151
you can make it back to the sigt community man, theres forgiveness
>>
>>3204151
Thanks for being what's wrong with the world scum.
>>
>>3204061
whoa buddy...what an unwarranted attack against the turks-- like out of no where.
>>
I have no morals
>>
File: 1500255099729.png (67KB, 221x210px) Image search: [Google]
1500255099729.png
67KB, 221x210px
>2017
>morals

Good one
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.