[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Bitcoin Cash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: OG_MOONIN.png (96KB, 1502x442px) Image search: [Google]
OG_MOONIN.png
96KB, 1502x442px
Dare I say it...
>Cup and handle?
>>
Yeah i can definitely see it
Clear cup and handle that were smashed to pieces.
That being said i just bought 100k
>>
File: Screenshot_20170818-221833.png (226KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170818-221833.png
226KB, 1440x2560px
I'm ready lord Jihan
>>
>mfw I can drop these Bshit bags and invest the real king
>>
>>3203705
the balls on this anon

honestly i'm looking at steady increase up to .175 by the weekend
which is new for this coin
we're used to over hyped pumps, but we may see some genuinely healthy lifts now

and after confidence is built
the moon
>>
File: 1483077667224.webm (444KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483077667224.webm
444KB, 480x480px
>>3203651
>one and a half days TA
>>
SIEG BITTEKASH

HEIL JIHAN
>>
>>3203705
At what rate did you buy?
>>
>>3203705
im jelly anon, ive got 51
>>
>he fell for jihanjeet's shitcoin
>>
>>3203949
FUCK OFF (((BITCOHEN)))
>>
>>3203720
Get out blockstream
>>
File: goldmenssack.png (57KB, 1512x451px) Image search: [Google]
goldmenssack.png
57KB, 1512x451px
>>3203905
my bad
>>
>>3203929
@ 250usd

Even posted about it on /biz and everyone told me I was an idiot or insane.

As far as I can tell this is the real Bitcoin now. BTC will soon force you to pay fees to use LN requiring KYC. While it will be optional, sending BTC directly will be costly and impractical.
>>
moon incoming. anyone not seeing this deserve to loose all his money
>>
File: 1503147706700.jpg (74KB, 610x471px) Image search: [Google]
1503147706700.jpg
74KB, 610x471px
what ive noticed:

if anyone uses the word "astroturf" theyre a blockstream paid shill. that word is rarely used here for obvious reasons, but its part of the propaganda talking points they are pushing

the pro btc group keeps saying blockstream isnt full of jews. why does that even matter? and why do they keep bringing it up? also they are really anti-asian for some reason. the btc/bsh argument is starting to look like israel vs china

eth is objectively the best coin in terms of tech, and litecoin is a reasonable middle ground between btc/bch (bigger blocks with segwit), but both are low compared to their ath. meanwhile btc is pushing its ath, while the network keeps having outages as btc/bch fight over the hash rate. this leads me to believe bitcoin is in a huge bubble and anyone buying btc right now is going to lose a lot of money and be bag holding for years

the death chain spiral is going to go on forever. segwit2x is being sued by blockstream. lighting is starting to look like vaporware (delayed for months).

ultimately, everyone should just buy eth. itll flip btc with casper (pos will lock coins and theres a 100m cap) and in the short term eth will at least break its ath with metropolis as people buy to hold during forking

bch is fighting the good fight but don't put ideals before profits
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.