[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me, why you are still holding LTC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: why.jpg (98KB, 680x401px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
98KB, 680x401px
Explain to me, why you are still holding LTC?
>>
It is widely used and does exactly what a coin needs to do. No reason to think it is going away.
>>
It's like a shy girlfriend, you hope that she will change with time and care.
And except that she is perfect.

Some can wait, some can't.
Your choice anon.
>>
She's beautiful and stable. She doesn't overreact to each and every little fucking thing. She's actually useful, too. Not just something to sell to someone else.

I want to fuck Litecoin :)
>>
Because btc is going to get ravaged.
>>
LTC is one of the few cryptocurrencies actually being used as a currency. It's stability is what MAKES it so useful. Kind of the whole point of cryptocurrencies is you know... you use them as a currency.
>>
>>3202926
>>3202912
Is it wrong to have feelings for a cryptocurrency? Even if she is not a natural stacy, she will remain my coinfu.
>>
>>3202882
Are these what you call beautiful women?

Where do you live. Near fukushima?
>>
File: Boiling_frog_02.png (2MB, 1750x1228px) Image search: [Google]
Boiling_frog_02.png
2MB, 1750x1228px
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.