[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTENTION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1503455512881.png (526KB, 600x783px) Image search: [Google]
1503455512881.png
526KB, 600x783px
NEO, OMG, AND TENX ARE ALL BEING MANIPULATED BY CHINESE WHALES.

LOOK AT THE PAST WEEK'S VOLUME IT HAS ALL BEEN BUBBLING IN CHINESE EXCHANGES. THE VOLUME HAS BEEN INCREASING BUT THE PRICE HAS STAYED THE SAME. FOR TENX IT WILL NOT GO ABOUT 4.50 BUT THEY WILL NOT LET IT GO BENEATH 3.5 FOR OMG THEY ARE ACCUMULATING, AND NEO THEY ARE TRYING TO DUMP TO PURCHASE MORE. ALSO IF YOU CHECK THE ORDER BOOKS ON SOME CHINESE EXCHANGES AND BITTREX YOU CAN SEE THEY ARE COMMUNICATING. AT CHINA'S LOCAL TIME OF 10 PM THEY WILL CREATE BUY ORDERS AT AROUND 50 PERCENT LESS THAN THE PRICE AND DELETE THEM EVERY 1 MINUTE FOR A WHOLE HOUR.

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS?
>>
>>3202593
No shit anon. Hold until the next pump.
>>
>>3202844

Anon go to sleep
>>
File: 1.png (38KB, 1297x396px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
38KB, 1297x396px
>>
>>3202593

>Chinese buying NEO

>This is a bad thing

Chinese govt doesn't let anything fail that would harm their people desu. NEO confirmed too big to fail
>>
>>3202593
>Chinese are accumulating.
>Idiots panic sell.
>Smart people hold comfy knowing their money so 3x in no time.

Anon, you know that Chinese whales will push the price up after they are done accumulating, right? Why do you think they are accumulating in first place?
>>
>>3202593
Your caps lock is on anon
>>
>>3203051

Maybe they believe in the fundamentals of PAY
>>
>>3202593
What if I told you that there is not conspiracy. It's a classic bull run. The price is returning to average. You accumulate Until the next one in a couple of months
>>
>>3202593
Binance is doing the same thing with the BNB coin. They are not letting the market decide for itself. True communists.
>>
>own 3 coins
>exactly these 3 are listed in one thread about whale manipulation
JUST
>>
>>3202593
OP where did you get this information ?
>>
>>3202593
I've been tracking tenx and they are definitely accumulating. They aren't buying gradually but at quick bursts demolishing all walls once the right is right.
>>
>>3204306

Insider trader strategy called using common fucking sense.
>>
You guys act like price manipulation is a bad thing. Follow the waves. If they're keeping the price down to accumulate, wtf do you think is gonna happen when they have enough?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.