[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to miss another rocket faggots?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: DATA.png (30KB, 865x487px) Image search: [Google]
DATA.png
30KB, 865x487px
Sorry whales, now that I have accumulated my piece I present to the retards a bone.

>Nice steady growth, gathering momentum
>Still extremely modest cap at only 32MM
>Autist team
>Information is king

Think of this as the crystal ball of crypto, is that not something you would want to use anons? Keep in mind I may one day no longer be around here to spoon feed you gains, what the fuck will you do?

>inb4 100K

As always I couldn't give a shit what you people do with your trading but it is still my dream for us all to make it together. Do your own research, ask if you need help, make your own decision, but, DO NOT come to /biz fucking crying when you miss, you have been notified.
>>
Are you goys fucking crazy? Capping, printing, framing this for the wojack
>>
File: 14.jpg (30KB, 405x675px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
30KB, 405x675px
>>3199746
Thanks man. Ill take a look to it in the coming days.
>>
>>3199746
Who are you?
>>
>>3200208
A rocket commander who has successfully piloted multiple moon missions
>>
>>3199746
I just can't get over the retarded name "santiment". It's the crypto that sanic would buy because GOTTA GO FAST
>>
>>3200246
Yeah but can you give a hint of who you are?
I know something is up with Sant as well but curious to know where you get your info from as in what group you belong
>>
>>3200266
No group, it's just plainly undervalued relative to crypto. Resources like this are a staple pretty much anywhere you look, they are big business and they are ALWAYS there. There's no question of 'do people actually want this', if crypto survives this automatically does to, or something similar / better of course
>>
>>3200343
You are a petty smart cookie if you solo ride on the crypto world and be able to ride many moons. Gratz. Good luck
>>
i can't tell if it's going to moon or going to crash can someone who's better with meme lines show me pls
>>
>>3200343
>>3200382
samefag
>>
>>3199746
First of all, this company doesn't even show its members actual faces. They're the most ambiguous fuckin child-like DRAWINGS of these so called team members. That already throws a red flag up for me. And for that, I'm out.
>>
>>3200382
I've been around for a while, it was easier before but there's still chances, /biz circlejerks over already mooned coins too much, just look at all the NEO threads.
>>
>>3200445
Faces are on the fucking linkdins
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.