[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is BTC close to ATH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1503510423646.jpg (294KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
1503510423646.jpg
294KB, 1024x767px
Why is the price going up? Why aren't you guys talking about this? Someone explain? I thought BCH was meant to take over the hashrate... What gives?
>>
>>3199300
>I thought
You thought wrong.
>>
>>3199300
>I listened to chinks

yeah nah.
>>
File: but .jpg (160KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
but .jpg
160KB, 349x356px
>>3199300
this is nothing!
we are close to thousands dollars pumps
>>
>>3199300
in all honest, no one know wtf is happening and people are only going to shit on you wether your a btc maximilist and especially if your bch supporter.
>>
>>3199300
I'm riding BTC's wave through ETH.
You underestimate the powers of those who control BitcoinCore. They censor multiple websites. They are with the banking jews.
They are putting a lot of money on BTC right now so it doesn't look weak.
They are not just a bunch of guys wanting to take over crypto. They are part of a over one thousand year long plan for world domination that made money through manipulation of money and people. They finally have a store of value that threatens them. And they are not going to let it slide.
>>
>>3199371

>>>/pol/
>>>/x/
>>
>>3199387
>>>/f/uck
>>>/y/ou
>>>/n/igger
>>
>>3199371
That post took quite the turn.
>>
>>3199300

BCC is shitcoin

Bitcoin, BTC is King.
>>
Netflix documentary on Bitcoin. It caused a lot of newbies to buy btc without knowing what they're putting their money on. Eventually we'll see a very big fall.
>>
BCH is superior in all ways except one very important one. while btc generally goes up with a few down day. bch goes down almost every single day . so even though bch is superior the exchanges are shorting the fuck out of it and jihan aint helping his coin go up everyday like btc does
>>
bcc is bad name
>>
>>3199300
It's called bid rigging. Look it up. You'll be smarter afterwards.
>>
>>3199300
>Why aren't you guys talking about this? Someone explain?

There's a metric fuckton of retards who ignored Bitcoin and still continue to and think some scamcoin is their ticket to riches.

When there's no mods all you see is these butt hurt faggots making altcoin posts
>>
>>3199787
BCH is for autists who hate profitable investments but love China
>>
BCT holders fuck the GFs of BCH holder. Bye Bye - On to the next thread on /Biz!
>>
>>3199787
Theyre mining when it's profitable, and waiting when it isn't. So what.
>>3199750
Sure did, but the thing is, he's right.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.