[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US friendly crypto exchanges

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: bittfinex.png (112KB, 764x1108px) Image search: [Google]
bittfinex.png
112KB, 764x1108px
So it appears bitfinex is going to stop all transactions with US customers.
so as newbie how can i get in on shit coin fun?
what exchanges are US friendly?
i want to start trading with a couple hundred to test the waters, i have been trying to get in the market for a couple days and its turning out to be a pain in the ass
>>
>>3199258

buy FUN on etherdelta
>>
>>3199258
>US
enjoy your freedom
>>
>>3199274
this country is NOT the land of the free at least when it comes to all the over regulation stopping us from trading. That's why I have been considering a long term plan of saving up as much as I can and getting out of here.
>>
>>3199341
yeah this is fucking bullshit!
>>
>sign up for bitfinex
>asks if i'm a us citizen
>click no
>but i actually am a us citizen
>>
>>3199576
wow we got a badass over there
>>
>>3199550
To be honest, the constant swarm of paper work that's involved to even own and run a business here makes it very intimidating for new business owners.

Even for current business owners, the hassle it takes to hire employees is fucking bothersome (Tax W2, monthly/quarterly/bi-annual sales tax. Military deployment plays a big part, Ethnic diversity etc)

What made this country great in the early 1900's-60's was that anyone could move here and build/create whatever they wanted, now it's much more different now..

Now it's normal for us to say fuck it and find a 9-5, go to school and be in debt to student loans because some were never taught in school about these regulations, or how to start a business, turn a hobby to a career, fill in tax work. They are just taught unnecessary bullshit
regurgitated from one 9-5 wage cuck to another.

So we are consumers working 9-5...

Now one of our best outlets to financial freedom, crypto-currency is under attack under these same regulations.

I find it hilarious in the end that they wish to regulate crypto, because crypto is the counter movement of regulation itself....

anyways grandpa is done talking and needs to stop drinking whiskey.
>>
>>3199753

Everything that doesn't need to be regulated is regulated. Wall Street for example has seen less regulations since Regan. Now we're here with a shitty financial sector that still isn't regulated, a government that doesn't care, and people that just go with the flow.

Crypto puts a stop to all of that. Ya, you could regulate the shit out of crypto, but in the end, you can move to a different country with a USB drive and cashout.

That's why crypto will live, cause it has no borders. Government can only regulate the on and off ramps, but can't regulate the freeway that has gravel roads.
>>
>>3199753
i hear you anon.
this over regulation shit really needs to stop. and good points on the wothless bullshit they teach in our schools instead of real world knowledge and training.
>>
>>3199902
Amen, Vires in numeris
>>
>>3199576
>sign up for bitfinex
>asks if i'm a us citizen
>click no
>transfer ETH to bitfinex
>buy BCH at 0.6
>sell BCH days later at .14
>transfer double the ETH back to GDAX
so I guess it's just the ERC20 token ICO's that scares bitfinex? I did this all this week, from a US ip address.
>>
>>3200025
meant to change
>click no
to
>click yes
which is what I did.
>>
bittrex lul

CALI HERE WTF THEY GONNA DO
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.