[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ChainLink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: goy.png (100KB, 679x622px) Image search: [Google]
goy.png
100KB, 679x622px
pledged 100 ETH to get in the presale for shitcoin pic related. how'd i do?
>>
>>3198435
Forget Lamborghini land, you will be crushing the very edges of the observable universe as a omnipresent being
>>
Send mail from Mars bro. Tell us how it's like over there.
>>
did you pool in with a group?

i want to join
>>
o-o-overrated h-hype ico
>cries
>>
Fuck man, i want into this. No way ibcab afford 100 eth
>>
Let us join your pool faggot
>>
Is this overrated?
>>
How long ago did you sign up to the presale? I'm still waiting for my turn, I hope I make it.
>>
>>3198509
This sht is going x30

the rich get richer :/
>>
>>3198435
if i can get my mom to loan me ~$33,000

what are the chances i actually lose money on this?
>>
>>3198471
same, considering writing a smart contract that will let people pool up for the presale
>>
>>3199388
mommy can i have your life savings to gamble
>>
>>3199402
i think this is a little more lucrative than powerball tickets
>>
>>3199388
I don't know anon, outline the ICO terms for me and I will tell you
>>
>>3199455
2000 tokens = 1 eth for first 24 hours, which is .005 eth/token or 16 cents/token

cap is ~$32mil during the ICO
>>
>>3199508
Without knowing much more than OP pic that's a good looking cap, anyone reputable on the team? These types of projects have a lot more room to move than many of the others that sit around that price. If you're sold on it the way to do this is presale
>>
>>3199508
.0005****
>>
>>3198435
Wish I had 100 eth to throw at this one. Sitting in their slack and hoping they do a whitelist or something for us poorfags.
>>
File: 946384583.jpg (407KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
946384583.jpg
407KB, 1280x720px
Hai hai!~

So I did end up partnering with some real life friends and buying into the pre-sale. I guess I'm firmly on the ChainLink train now!

Though I will admit that I am *surprised* that some anons are pooling their money together to buy into the pre-sale. I guess that's how much people are willing to value what LINK will do!
>>
>>3198435
Have they replied to you though? Got your allocation confirmed yet?
>>
>>3199608
When did you guys submit your application? I'm still waiting ;(
>>
they just announced that presale is closed in their slack
>>
>>3199608
nice animechan
Hopefully me and >>3199605 will join you as sardine bagholders if they do a smaller buyin
>>
>>3198435
not quite sure how to trustlessly pool money together for a buy-in, but i've got ~13k if it's possible
>>
>100 ETH
I don't even understand this amount of money. I hope I can get into the ICO with my fucking 4 ETH.
>>
How the fuck do I find their website/paper?

Also, when is the ICO
>>
>>3200519
https://smartcontract.com/link

Whitepaper almost done, being PEER REVIEWED kek, these guys are actually serious about their tech, you can actually check out their api documentation if you want to see how thorough they are

Ico is 9/7
>>
How long has everyone been waiting? I requested 100-500 with a willingness to run a node about 50 hours ago.. I am I gonna make it bros?
>>
>>3201672
So when and where can I invest without having to jump on the presale? Can't afford it now sadly.
>>
>>3202107
hm not sure im already waitin since monday. same stats
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.