[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bought at 0.15$, what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: ripple.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ripple.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
bought at 0.15$, what do?
>>
Hold for 2 years. Enjoy a 6.66666x return on investment.
>>
>>3198277

Dubs speaks
>>
>>3198254
cry
>>
>>3198277
How are you so sure? If you can predict the prices of coins like this then you'll be rich
>>
>>3198465
are you serious? he's talking about holding a top 10 coin for 2 years
we're all idiots here, daytrading around, swing trading, position trading
the people who made the real money held for a year, bought back a dip, and now they're holding another year.
>>
>>3198491
Then if what you're saying is true why don't you dump all your money into the coin then and make rich gains?
>>
>>3198512
BECAUSE I DID AT 6100 AND NOW I'M BROKE
the point remains that any trader who held over the course of one year has made money on any top 10-20 coin
>>
>>3198819
bahahahaha, you sound like a person that makes bad investment choices, doged a red flag right there
>>
>>3198858
are you an idiot?
the only point i've put forward is that if you hold ANY top ten coin for a year or two that you will see gains
you could hold BTC/ETH pairs and make good trades, i was asleep when the announcement happened and the drop filled my 6100 buy order whoopdidoo
by all means though, don't hold onto anything for more than a period of 10minutes
>>
>>3198990
I will hold onto my investments into ETH but what makes you think BTC is going to increase in price? Its difficulty to mine is already really high
>>
>>3199037
you honestly think that BTC is going to stagnate for two years? rofl okay gl
>>
Hold untill monday
>>
>>3199037
btc did 4 times its value
>>
>>3199109
nope but it will decrease for sure
>>
>>3199287
okay it did but the difficulty of mining them expoentially increased, and now its going to the point where mininers will no longer gain profit but a loss for mining bitcoins, it will decrease. Theres a reason why other coins have appeared rapidly
>>
>>3198277
$.15 x 6.66666 = $.99 gain per coin

...just bought 100k
>>
>>3199338
Its not garenteed that it'll increase, anything can happen boy
>>
>>3199411
you know what is guaranteed?

An annuity. Are you interested?
>>
>>3199430
tell me more about this ooity thingy.
>>
>>3199486
well basically give me your savings, and i will guarantee you income for life. Simple as that. Just sign on the dotted line my friend.
>>
>>3198254
Why is logo an autismo spinner?
>>
This coin is a joke. Its just a pnd and probably the only pnd coin in the top ten. This coin does not deserve any serious recognition when it is only used to steal serious amounts of money from regular people who believe the fake hype. Put your money in something that actually has potential like bitbean or dgb. Litteraly anything but this coin is good unless you want to give free money to the banks.
>>
>>3199773

>shits on XRP
>recommends fucking bitbean and dgb

wew lad
>>
>>3199841
My point is that any random shitcoin has the same moon potential as this one.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.