[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BTC MOONING RIGHT NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: 1503426086495.jpg (84KB, 725x483px) Image search: [Google]
1503426086495.jpg
84KB, 725x483px
get in for comfy gains
>>
+0.5%
Yawn
>>
HAPPENING
>>
This is it lad...the takeoff to 5000 USD
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH.png (169KB, 400x416px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH.png
169KB, 400x416px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>3197888
i love it when it moons but at the same time it scares me that it's gonna dip just as fast at the weekend.
>>
File: 1503147706700.jpg (74KB, 610x471px) Image search: [Google]
1503147706700.jpg
74KB, 610x471px
this is bitcoins last hurrah. itll never break $4500. there's nothing fueling this pump but pure speculation. no one will use lightning. bch will forever fuck with the hash rate. there is a lawsuit in progress over segwit2x.

the idea that bitcoin will rise forever because of a limited supply, regardless of anything else, is beyond insane.
>>
>>3198280
>bitcoin is finished, says increasinly desperate mETHead
>>
File: etherum.gif (2MB, 320x428px) Image search: [Google]
etherum.gif
2MB, 320x428px
>>3198280
b. cashcuck
>>
>>3198280
Look at our current financial system.

Bitcoin is not the most insane thing on earth.
>>
>>3198289
we will see. i didn't even expect this last pump because of how terrible the fundamentals and technicals are, so i could be wrong about about $4500. if it does hit $4500, ill admit defeat and say you bitcoin maximalists were right.

still, the tech behind it is shit. can we agree on that? $5 fees and hour long transactions fucking suck.
>>
>>3198359
at this point everyone is just speculation that it will be solved with the lightning network

high fees and long confirmation times are shit, agreed
>>
Selling pos eth here for one whole superior bbc
>>
>>3198289

Eth is going up every time btc goes up, its the chinese shills that talk shit about btc...
>>
>>3198359
DGB has great tech and blazing fast transactions, you should try investing in that
>>
>>3198388
thats the thing though. i dont think lightning will solve the issue. i 100% feel the block size limit exists to force lightning, and that r/bitcoins censorship was a major factor in its adoption.

i feel people will just use alts that are faster, especially after eth eventually flips btc and btc becomes "the legacy chain."
>>
The whole BCC vs BTC debate is retarded.

BTC is too established to fail and get replaced by another coin.
>>
>>3198500
Yeah, it's like IBM getting replaced by Apple or Compaq. I mean sure Compaq had greater tech than IBM at one point but were they going to replace IBM? lmao dude no
>>
furthermore, bch is actually a threat. its trash as an investment (ltc already exists, so bch is redundant as a bitcoin 2.0 attempt) and i feel it was created specifically as an attack against btc. but, as an attack, the math checks out. it will attack btc every week forever and just needs to succeed once to kill it.
>>
>>3198520
but IBM never got replaced by apple or compaq.

IBM sold their PC section off to lenovo which still exists.
>>
File: 7868_f776_500.jpg (44KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
7868_f776_500.jpg
44KB, 500x426px
Guys, do you have links to any academic articles where it is said that BTC demand is more speculative than anything? I tried to google but I didn't find anything.
>>
>>3198575
would you hold bitcoin if it would never rise? all coins are mostly speculation right now.
>>
What the fuck is fuelling this? Just sudden rise starting @ 18:00 est..
>>
>>3198280
Segwit 2x will be another drop of free money (or BTC will become the free money, depends on which chain wins)

Regardless the Core devs are so rigid they're ruining their own coin
>>
>>3198619
I agree with you completely. But I have a decently sized assigned that I have to show in september and I only need one or two articles that openly mention this. Could it be that no one mentions it because it is obvious?
>>
Praying it goes back to around 4100, think it could happen soon?
>>
File: 1498075285076.jpg (78KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1498075285076.jpg
78KB, 396x385px
we are going to test $4500
very soon combined value BTC+BCH will be over $5000
>>
File: 1503263052103.jpg (23KB, 460x377px) Image search: [Google]
1503263052103.jpg
23KB, 460x377px
>>
Sold for 4479 USD on Quadriga. Why is there a premium on there? Because it's a Canadian exchange?
>>
>>3198533
From a technical standpoint, what is a better form of electronic cash, LTC or BCH? This is the long term fundamental question. Which coin processes transactions fastest and cheapest.

In the long term if I can use BTC + Lightning Network + Litecoin to pay for anything efficiently, BCH should eventually die.

The BCH price you see isn't real btw. Many people still aren't able to sell their coins.
>>
>>3199345
lightning will never be used. people will just use alts instead.

from a tech perspective only eth matters. eth has billions invested into it and no other coin comes close in terms of research and development.
>>
>>3199191
It already is.
>>
ETH is still the savior
>>
>>3199540
But isn't it more complicated to have several alts rather than a single coin, or just 2 coins, and use them in different layers of the system with the BTC backbone as a settlement layer?
>>
>>3199642
lightning will never see widespread adoption and you will still need to pay huge fees and wait ages to move coins to cold storage.

but lets pretend lightning is adopted and every exchange and shop uses it. lets also pretend bch isnt slowly killing the network.

lighting doesnt solve the problem of quadratic growth that bitcoin has. eventually opening and closing lightning channels will take weeks and have $100 fees. this eventuality is maybe 5 or 10 years into the future because of how bitcoin doesnt prune its ledger like eth does.
>>
>>3198280
I literally never read posts made by anime posters. You're are fucked in the head and your opinions and posts are worthless
>>
File: 1499454422589.jpg (86KB, 507x380px) Image search: [Google]
1499454422589.jpg
86KB, 507x380px
I know there's gotta be some smug bastards lurking here holding a fair amount of bitcoin thinking: "maybe I should cash some out now"

Take it from a bad goy who's been buying and mining since 2012, don't.

Greedy Jews and rich shabbos goys are going to be entering serious positions in Bitcoin real soon, and they'd love to buy the Bitcoin you own.

Don't give it to them. When you're willing to hold until Bitcoin is worth nothing, then maybe you have a considerable amount of Bitcoin.
>>
>>3198533
>bch is redundant as a bitcoin 2.0
Unless bitcoin 1.0 is destroyed.

What service did bitcoin provide, that created the growth? Bitcoin was a currency I buy things with, without doing it through the bank. DIRECT PURCHASING. Not showing the seller a card through which they contract the bank to confirm, or depending on their printing press, interest rates and notFed noReserves. The blockchain verified itself and everyone could see it.

Under LN there will be a private, third party ledger to act as a bank. And if you look into LN and the new BTC conglomerate, they're funded surreptitiously by bankers.

This is what the BCC "shills" mean when they say bitcoin's being centralized. They're right.

And bitcoin's value comes from the ability to make decentralized transactions with it. BCC still does that, but BTC is using banks.
>>
File: 1502245866587.png (200KB, 493x423px) Image search: [Google]
1502245866587.png
200KB, 493x423px
>>3198280
>>
>>3198280
>tfw he doesn't know about the tulips.
>>
>>3200602
>none of the blockstream shills will respond to this: >>3200574
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.