[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are the digimarines and we ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1500476782578.png (512KB, 532x782px) Image search: [Google]
1500476782578.png
512KB, 532x782px
We are the digimarines and we ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING
>>
>>3197829
What's in your head?
in your he-a-a-ad
zombie,zombie,zombie zombie~

Tune-Zombie
---------------------------------
Hello wojack my old friend
I've come to post you here again
Because my blockfolio is dying
Left its bags while I was sleeping
And the bags,that now I am holding
still remains
within the sound of screaming

T-The sound of silence
------------------------------------
We passed upon a coin
We spoke of when it'll moon
Because my brain is dead
I bought the fucking coin
Now I want my money back
Or mum will get really mad
I thought I couldn't get tricked
since momma called me smart

T-The man who sold the world
------------------------------------
There is...a bag..I'm holding
They call it a shitcoin
And its been the ruin of too many anons
And god,I know I'm one

T-The house of the rising sun
>>
[5:43 PM, 8/22/2017] : Digibyte Darryl: In terms of active promotion, there really hasn't been much to promote in terms of news, and, more importantly I think, DGB has not had the organizational bandwidth (due to huge increase in meetings after Citi event) to properly strategize community marketing efforts.
: Digibyte Darryl: We (I) are aware that you guys are all seeking direction and coordination. We (I) aim to provide that and am well on my way and part of that includes slowly developing a relationship of trust with the leadership of DGB. So, guys, I'm making inroads in both directions as best I can: gaining the trust of the community, and gaining the trust of DigiByte dev team, as well as the trust of the major long term investors.
: Digibyte Darryl:
One thing I learned after the Citi event is that community enthusiasm is FANTASTIC, and we did well, but we absolutely need to have a community marketing strategy that is coordinated with DGB dev team. The most honest answer I can give you is that we are chipping away at making that happen by bringing things to Jared and geting his input when we can. We have mostly used that limited organizational bandwidth to work on getting on some exchanges: ANX and Blocknet. Those relationships have now been formed and are delicate, so a whole lot of community tweeting to ANX or Blocknet is not what we need right now.
>>
Rest assured though we see all your efforts and many of the great ideas and skills people are offering are being noted, and many are contacting us in private messages and bringing ideas and offering talents. At this point we are collecting a lot of ideas and talent.
What I am offering all of you is to be that organizing force, to keep the bigger view, and to help coordiante and strategize with DGB central to best utilize all of the energy that you have.
[5:43 PM, 8/22/2017]: Digibyte Darryl: But for now, we must be patient. We cannot constantly be promoting things (when there may not be a newsworthy event) otherwise it comes off as a little spammy and desperate. But when we do have some news, we'll need everyone here to help blast it out. Keep in mind: price bumps are NOT the goal. Smiley
>>
rebrand meme please
>>
get rid of jared
>>
File: thinkdgb.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
thinkdgb.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
Why isn't the entire world jumping on this?
>>
File: 1503472679233.jpg (216KB, 584x530px) Image search: [Google]
1503472679233.jpg
216KB, 584x530px
>>3197840

My personal favorite

Yesterday:

Yesterday,
All my gains seem safely tucked away.
Then the chinks took my profits away!
Oh I believe in yesterday!
Suddenly my gains aren't what they used to be.
there's pink wojaks hanging over me.
Oh this gay dip came suddenly.
Why'd they have to dump? I don't know, they didn't say!
I said "I won't sell!" now I long for yesterdaaaaaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!
>>
you guys know the bottom is 100 sats right?
>>
>>3197829

lol ill take ur bags off you at 70 sats screenshot this
>>
File: What did he mean by this..png (518KB, 734x563px) Image search: [Google]
What did he mean by this..png
518KB, 734x563px
>>3197970
B-but Jared be working on a partnership with maersk..r-right?
>>
I will fall on my own sword before selling these fucking bags
>>
I enjoy having my DGB bags.
I actually do. It's a constant reminder not to fall into traps. I got these when I was first starting out so I got a really harsh lesson very early on and now I make a lot wiser trades because of such.
>>
I'm seriously considering buying into this shit. It will at least have a bounce. right?
>>
WE
>>
>>3198322
CAN'T
>>
we are the digimarines
>>
>>3197829
We're bound for the moon boys!
>>
>>3198393

SELL
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.