[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is monero's problem can anyone explain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1498711561961.png (830KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498711561961.png
830KB, 808x805px
What the fuck is monero's problem can anyone explain?
>>
>>3197757

whales trying to manipulate the price down as low as they can before it hits korea today.

so far they seem to be successful.

oh, and btc mooned ofc as well.
>>
>>3197757
It's shit and about to be made obsolete when Eth updates.
>>
>>3197767

Explain
>>
>>3197767
Proof or gtfo.
>>
File: listenup.gif (3MB, 166x326px) Image search: [Google]
listenup.gif
3MB, 166x326px
>>3197767
Blasphemer! Don't listen to this fool op.
Monero is going to be fine, just be patient.
>>
>>3197757
nothing is wrong anon
>>
>>3197757
any1 know when this shit hits bithump today?
>>
File: lesson-teacher.png (137KB, 236x390px) Image search: [Google]
lesson-teacher.png
137KB, 236x390px
>Reminder that this fucking faggot brony defrauded you by orchestrating a false "huge event" to pump the price of Monero, and had his friends play along to enhance the lie even further
>He profited
>His friends profited
>"It was just a prank bro"
>You lost money for trying to do the one thing /biz/ always tells you to do: "buy the rumor, sell the news, fag"
>Him: "I'm not responsible because i don't deny being a scammer"
>Him: "i'm just teaching you a lesson XDDDD"
>His medley of manchildren: "kek why did u expect a head of this company to act with any kind of professionalism u should have known better kek its crypto bro that means everyone is allowed to defraud u kek its the wild west bro kek stay salty bro do your own research (dyor) bro kek its basicly ur fault u deserve it kek i love monero and taht was a HILARIOUS prank it reminded me of this one south park episode whats wrong with jerking off to ponies"
>>
>>3197827
yeah a 1bn volume exchange is just leelll i was pranking xDDD

retard

jesus fudding pajeets everywhere.
>>
>>3197850
no, there's a lot of retards tumbling cons using monero too.
And even if any of that is true the same faggot has said countless times that monero isn't for holding, since it was meant just for quick anonymous transactions.
>>
Daily reminder that monero is still in a six month downtrend.
>>
>>3197880
every single time, a coin has hit an exchange, let alone korea, the price mooned like crazy.

give me one good reason why it shouldn't now (excluding the hype increase).
>>
File: file.png (34KB, 902x399px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
34KB, 902x399px
\thread
>>
>>3197827
The fud is strong with this one
>>
File: 047f2a634bde51a5.jpg (59KB, 836x872px) Image search: [Google]
047f2a634bde51a5.jpg
59KB, 836x872px
Monero is not a pump and dump coin. All legits coins that moon suddenly are bound to see a dip afterwards...that is part of a "healthy or organic growth" and is inevitable. If you waited for weeks when monero was <45 USD and panic FOMOed when it mooned, then bought it at ATH and you are expecting a continuous permanent growth after a 50% moon you should commit sudoku desu.
>>
>>3198200
but it will moon literally the next days. 500m chink money waiting to get thrown at this shitcoin
>>
>>3198354
source?
>>
Lmao you've been fluffyed once again /biz/

Bithumb still hasn't enabled xmr deposits even though the deposit event was supposed to have started days ago. They're just gonna finish dumping their stacks and then announce they've changed their minds and won't do xmr after all.
>>
>>3197827
Reminder he also got BTFO by Vergedev
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.