[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shitpal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pp258.png (11KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
pp258.png
11KB, 259x259px
Okay so I'm running a online business, people buying shit on my page, getting requests and all what, billing people for monthly services over PayPal and what not.
So, a few days ago I ask my boss to send me some money (I work under a contract for a guy and he pays me when we're done with the job or when I ask him) and he is more than happy to send me some americano currency so I can pay for food, bills and whatnot, right after that, PayPal puts on their detective hat and decides to investigate.
Here's a shitty greentext to accommodate.

> being a regular autist on a summer day
> work for a guy, get paid when i like it, is good
> one day i ask the guy to pay me
> he sends money
> log in to paypal
> "Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):
Aug 20, 2017: We need a little bit more information about you to help confirm your identity."
> Fuckmeandcallmesamantha.png
> Call paypal
> "Hurr durr sir we went tru ur account and hurr durr"
> They can't do shit, I'm permabanned
> $100+ on account, frozen
> Go to email
> "We've reviewed the documents you submitted and determined that you were under 18 years old when you opened your PayPal account. You must be at least 18 years old to sign up for a PayPal account. From now on, you can't send or receive money with this account."
> Areyoufuckingserious
> Am almost 22
> Call paypal again
> "Sir we need a bank statement with the last 4 numbers of your credit card on it "
> Okay
> Go to online bank thing, find statement
> Statement is a .PDF file with a shitty table without a bank logo, only has my IBAN and transactions
> "Sir you need this document to be authorized by the bank, signed and certified."
> Call bank
> "We don't do those kinds of services, we can cancel your credit card and make you a new one"
> Losingmyshitrightnow
> Call PayPal, get normal customer service agent

cont.
>>
cont. 1

sorry for fail greentext up there

> Agent tells me to send the shitty .PDF I got and they'll take care of it
> Ask if I can get my money
> "Yes ofcourse sir, right away"
> She looks in my account and sees that the ban is from yesterday
> "Oh sorry sir, you have to wait 180 days to withdraw your money"
> Hang up call
> Think of a scheme to blow up paypal

So guys, what dumpster should I search to get the best food?
>>
What shit tier country do you live in? Why are poor people such a bother?
>>
>>3197323
Is this real?

Got a screenshot of the age message?

I seen some people mention this but I thought its just like a meme.
>>
>>3197351
Croatia, a shitty 3rd world country.

>>3197355
http://i.imgur.com/wTOsZRL.png
>>
>>3197372
Geez, what a world.

I think everybody I know made their account when they were in high school. I guess its just a matter of time before theyre frozen.
>>
>>3197389
Everyone I know made their PayPal back in high school so we could buy games on Steam and order stuff on E-Bay.
Hell, I even got some friends managing businesses and what not and they're not banned.

If you had an account before you turned 18, remove your credit card from the account and make a new account, better safe than sorry!
>>
>>3197339
quit taking payments from those assholes after someone scammed me out of 50$ for a chargeback plus 20$ for paypals blood money.
never again.
>>
>>3197405
I use paypal because 90% of my customers use it, if I had something else to use that can be used on a web shop I'll be happy to use it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.