[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XTD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

File: xtd.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
xtd.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
Will it moon again?
>>
>>3196747
did you really buy this shitcoin anon?
>>
>>3196747
Nope. PRN is where its at.

50 sat by Saturday.
>>
When wallet is released and it hits cryptopia it's gonna blow sigt style
>>
>>3196747

It will moon again but if you wait until tomorrow to buy it, it's gonna be at least twice as much as it is now.
>>
whats the point of caring about a wallet to put your poop in. stop trying to steal people's money.
>>
>>3197118

Legit samefag in every XTD thread.
>>
>>3196747
Let me begin by saying. There design is horrid, which may seem arbitrary but trust me the hideousness of that design resonates with the whole project. The blockchain itself and function of the coin does not advocate anything unique or particular to anything new. The road map is as detailed as an index to the first few pages of a book. There is ABSOLUTELY no background on any of the developers or their motives. This is destined to be nothing more than what it seems to already be...

A scam.
>>
>>3197153
inb4 their*, fuck you.
>>
>>3197153

Let me begin by saying.

>There
>>
>>3197174
please be advised to read
>>3197167
and be accommodated by the pre-written message, thank you.
>>
File: 1503073290460.jpg (702KB, 1405x1729px) Image search: [Google]
1503073290460.jpg
702KB, 1405x1729px
>>3196747
>>3197103
>>3197131
>>3197174
kill yourself pajeet
>>
al that stuff is about to sell your holdings. Its planned action to look like scam and shitcions so whales could accumulate XTD. This shit is going to 400-500sat in next 2 weeks so itts your one time in life to be a whale in nice project. Dont be stupid and go all in this shit
>>
>>3197582
bruh, even the lurkers at coinexchange.io know that this is a scam. This is a PnD shill effort, the dev is dumping the coins as soon as it gets past 50sats, it's clearly visible.
>>
>>3197153

Maybe. Still could 10x or more.
>>
>>3197606
you're talking to a literal straight outta dharavi street shitter
>>
The moon mission has only just begun.
>>
>>3197650
fuckn chuckled.
>>
>>3197582
for real? all that loosers on trollbox have like 0.01btc portfolio
>>
>tfw bought 1 BTC of these at 60 sats

a-am i going to be ok...
>>
Got like 0.05BTC of it, just in case its really going to cryptopia/yobit.
I want to gamble a little bit.
>>
>>3197831
Should I dump this at 20 Satoshis and keep at least a third of my BTC or just take it as a hard earned lesson?
>>
Nah, now you can also hold and hope for the best.
>>
>>3197914
always buy high sell low!
>>
>>3197914
Just hold. Wallet and exchanges coming
>>
Scam, dev ran off with keys
>>
>>3197914
nvm just dump it, srsly.
Dev left
>>
>>3198099

Source?
>>
>>3198129
dump everything dude!! coin is dead!!
>>
Nice fud, yea we can see those 6m buy orders kek
>>
>>3198030
Twitter closed, doesnt answer and also a very familia pajeet scam """"Whitepaper"""", shady as fuck Bitcoingarden thread with 20 grammatical mistakes in 10 words.

>>3198151
Come on dude
>>
If the only visual of a digital currency is a simple .PNG, better spend some cash to make that shit look right.

This seems to be painted in MSPaint. I don't want to own a 1000 johnny.jpg's even if it will 10x. I have no qualms making money on anything else, holding for 5 minutes then dumping for profit, but I won't touch this shit with a 10-foot pole. It looks like 5 guys found an X on the ground, joining arms in a circle-jerk. Penis not touching.

Who's sister of a dev did they let design this buttcoin? Or is it a ploy, like AntShares, to do a redesign and hope for a pump?
>>
The fud is real
>>
>0/6 confirmations
>30 mins ago
When will coinexchange.io stop sucking dick so I can pick up a new bag?
>>
>>3198416
I dunno, but if you think that's bad wait until you need to move money out. I sent some money to Bittrex from there 8 hours ago and am still on 0/2.

Decided I'm going to hold this. Probably is a huge fucking scam but oh well, not selling at a 60% loss in a few hours and it still might recover, 60 sats is pretty low in todays society even for a total shit/scam coin.
>>
>>3198430
No I'm waiting for them to go in. Hoping to pick some up.
>>
The orderbook is confusing me now. It was obvious that the devs were dumping coins all day, but now it looks like there is some serious interest at .30. Or is it just the devs buying them back around .30 to try and get a pump going again so they can dump even more at .60?
>>
Anyone who doesn't buy this dip is a moron.
>>
>>3198663
>>3198663
Is it too late? I'd have to transfer to btc and into coin exchange
>>
>>3196747
Is this logo supposed to look like it was designed in mspaint?
>>
>>3198788

There is still time to get in under 50 sats.
>>
>>3198788
Don't fucking buy this shitcoin, dev doesn't have whitepaper, no website, and twitter is for people who follow. worthless investment my dude.
>>
>>3198788
It's not too late. If you get in below 40 sats you have a good chance to double your investment in the next 48 hours, possible full on moon mission after that
>>
smart money buy now and sell at 500sat. buy now or stay poor
>>
>>3198818
I'm in litecoin and eth rn and I feel pretty okay considering I got a nice return from my hodling. i don't even know much of xtd but I'm seeing a lot of people acting like it's a big deal opportunity rn
>>
>>3198860
its not, really its fucking nothing. literally google it, its another nothing coin
>>
Literally sold my BNB at the bottom of the dip to buy this piece of shit at 60 sat, and now BNB is mooning

i'm literally a walking meme, lost like 12k today and half my hair, im probably on track for a heart attack in a month at this rate

this shit is high stress

if this is below 50 sats when i wake up tomorrow imma kms
>>
>>3198860
Its next x100 train like chaincoin
>>
>>3198930
dude give it 10 days and you will be more than happy
>>
>>3198930
BNB was mooning when it was 71k, its not mooning now, and you can still buy in for cheaper at next dip. BNB is a long-term hold and it's going to gradually raise in value.

i think this is a complete shitcoin, but I don't know, with /biz/ being retards who just buy anything anyone shills,
you might get away with selling this at a profit
>>
>>3199014
bnb is probably going to break the ath tonight, volume exploded and it's going crazy
>>
>>3198818

The website was up until last night, I'm pretty sure it's just moving to a permanent domain
>>
>>3199060
xtb.io is valid address.
>>
File: 1497886870367.png (236KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1497886870367.png
236KB, 808x805px
Rest in peace

XTD
>>
>>3199496
https://twitter.com/XtdCoin

forgot link
>>
>>3199496
>>3199526
lmao what did they mean by this

>that feel when you decide to spend an entire bitcoin to waddle in the shitfilled pajeet streets of coinexchange and cryptopia

it's a good thing i made 4 btc off bnb last week or i'd have trouble finding the humor in losing this much money
>>
volume picking up a lot though...a lot of it is probably manipulation by the devs but it looks like there are some serious real buy orders in between. i'm probably fucked at 60 sat bu if you could get in at 25ish range you might stand to double up
>>
>>3199526
So? Some moron made a fake twitter impersonating the devs to try and scam free coins. Don't see how this affects anything
>>
Where are you guys buying this I don't see it listed on bittrex.
>>
>>3200012
Do yourself a favor and close the tab for this page. This coin is absolute shit.
>>
>>3200012
it is on coinexchange sir buy fast for much gains and many lambos good sir
>>
Has there ever been a coin that pumped and dumped in only two days, and then vanished from history? I think not. We've seen how high this thing can go, and that's just the beginning.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.