[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nfg/ Newfag General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1503455415516.jpg (47KB, 225x301px) Image search: [Google]
1503455415516.jpg
47KB, 225x301px
Hey guys, I'm here to help you guys out. I started about 2 years ago and it was hard to figure out which coins I want to buy. So let me help you.

One of the best money makers right now is ESPERS. The reason why it is a money maker is because the Chinese are banned from using Yobit so they can only buy ESPERS on NovaExchange. If you buy on Yobit for 1 sat you can sell on Nova Exchange for 7 sats, essentially 7x'ing your money.

Next is DGB, this coin has a lot of coins in it and its very cheap. It can only go into price and you can buy a lot of it for a cheap price.

Next is Monaco. The team behind it is very strong and they even have a VISA sponsorship. They are truly the future of Cryptocurrency cards.

And finally we have Siacoin, there are only 500,000 coins in circulation but it is super cheap. It is a decentralized cloud platform. Check it out. It will moon soon!

Hope I helped you guys!
>>
>>3196646
Thank you vaguely white, androgynous Korean pic poster. Just bought 100k haha
>>
>>3196664
NP I'm just trying to help
>>
File: 203.jpg (140KB, 640x1972px) Image search: [Google]
203.jpg
140KB, 640x1972px
>>3196664
That's Hirohiko, nigga.
>>
>>3196646
your facade makes my heart flutter.
if this were anything substantially better than a mix of info of uncertain credibility and downright mean lies, then i'd want to hug you.
how dare you post that picture, and type such a message with that kind of pleasant tone. my heart has been twisted.

seriously though guys don't buy the espers on yobit they're incompatible with the current chain
you'll essentially lose whatever you spend; it's a shame that such a thing would befall anybody

>>3196754
yo sauce?
>>
>>3196754
WTF is this shit he's on? Is this for real?
>>
>>3197112
THIS... CANT TELL IF LEGEND OR FUCKING NUT JOB
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.