[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for big timers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: sign-of-pump-and-dump.png (45KB, 298x214px) Image search: [Google]
sign-of-pump-and-dump.png
45KB, 298x214px
Can I manipulate the market with $70,000 if so how? Don't want to say it publicly? Email me at [email protected] I will pump with you if you want to go in together and you have 50k to 70k and know how to do this. I already have 70k in Bitcoin and know how to trade but I don't know how to pump for gains and I'm too scared to try on my own.

Or willing to pay 5k if you give me 100% profitable strategy for pnd
>>
>>3196591
How can you imagine this will turn out well for you?
>>
>>3196591
you are too poor. retard.
>>
>>3196591
> $70k
Whales operate in groups and have millions
>>
>>3196685
Was thinking pump over a week with . 02 an hour or something and have lots of people buy in thinking it's going up then dump on day 7
>>
>>3196699
How do they find each other?

2nd what about some bullshit yobit coin?
>>
>>3196699
You don't need millions. I emailed you OP.
>>
>>3196591
There are literally hedgefund companies that do this with investors money, I used to work at one. Don't imagine you will be able to start an IRC with whales, PnD are never public. You are either invited or you aren't. Only people with large capital can do this. Your best bet is to PnD on something with a small marketcap preferrably shitcoins on yobit or cryptopia, but it's very risky business. I don't recommend it, you should honestly portion that money and invest in different undervalued crypto atm.
>>
>>3196710
I have no clue to be honest, but this is what I imagine happens.
> rich guy
> rich guy has friends
> they like money and literate in crypto and stocks
> PnD crypto together with friends, acquaintances and affiliates
> preorder lambos together and laugh with sparkling glass of champagne on their $3,000,000 engraved, gold coffee table
>>
>>3196749
Can you please elaborate? What is IRC? PnD? I'm genuinely interested in to know more details about your experience. Thanks!
>>
File: 1503525778747.png (1MB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
1503525778747.png
1MB, 1065x902px
>>3197289
>claims to know how to trade crypto
>what is PnD?
OP cmon
>>
>70k

Poor fag pls
>>
>>3197359
I'm sorry but I made the question and I'm not OP! I'm interested in the strategy. I guess now PnD = Pump & Dump. What about IRC?
>>
>>3196751
Yep, them that has, gets more. Them that don't have, get shat on by niggers.
>>
>>3197398
https://www.google.ca/search?q=IRC+define&rlz=1C1CHZL_enCA753CA753&oq=IRC+define&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.1594j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

IRC = Internet Relay Chat

cmon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.