[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neo is Go!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1501776472654.jpg (32KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
1501776472654.jpg
32KB, 600x406px
Hello /biz/, I'm happy to announce Neo launch has now begun. The next ~10 hours will be a steady uptrend, followed by a large moon late today. If you're HODLing Neo now, congrats.

Love,

Lain
>>
But WHEN DO WE SELL? Tell me wise Sir!
>>
File: 1503423535984.jpg (35KB, 640x364px) Image search: [Google]
1503423535984.jpg
35KB, 640x364px
Bitcoin transfer taking aprox. 6 hours...
>>
>>3196224
at 150$ it will be considered overvalued relative to eth price. But that chances the minute we start seeing more ICOs on NEO's network. When the latter happens, 500$ is the max
>>
>>3196441
This.
Asia is trying to replicate the crypto movement from the past year. Will it work out? Who can say. Will it destroy the market or cause a huge global market split? Maybe. In the mean time, though, Asian coins are going to moon hard.

You made at the walls on OMG, PAY, and NEO? Why because they're delaying the moon? They also making it larger by supressing it. They also pumping their coins super hard to give them valuation comparable to ETH/BTC.

Do I trust it long term? Hell no. But that's how crypto is and it's only going to get more dramatic and unpredicatable from here on out. You can either fight it, leave it, or ride on the backs of our new Asian overlords to Lamboland. I'm going with the later, at least until the dump seems immenent.

Protip: BCC, NEO, OMG, and all other coins will all pump super hard, but also dump hard too. Beware the dump and don't HODL Asian coins to where you feel like dump is coming. It likely is.
>>
>>3196562
So what is your prediction for the NEO price tomorrow? 0.02 BTC?
>>
>>3196562
I agree with most of what you say but why don't you believe long term
>>
>>3196633
Around .0135 this wave's peak, .025 on the end next wave's peak, and then .03 and the final peak of the larger 5th wave we're now in..03 I would expect to occur by mid Sept, but it depends on what the whales decide.
>>
>>3196655
The market has always been a money grab and manipulated by whales, etc., but look at BCC, OMG, PAY, and NEO, and look at how incredibly stronly they're being manipulated to where they don't even try to hide it.

If that become the dominating force in the market, I think it would lead to a ton of really bad pump and dump operations on big coins and just total intent to drain as much money out of people as possible.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.