[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kyber spot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: JPEG_20170801_101731.jpg (2KB, 46x46px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170801_101731.jpg
2KB, 46x46px
I am selling up my kyber spot (i am in the whitelist and can provide proof), anyone wants it? I am selling it because i dont actually have any money to invest.
>>
i can give u 10 ripple
>>
You can hit me up in discord at octalink#6684
>>
i'll sell for 8 ETH.
>>
>>3195446
I'll sell for $99999 per second
>>
Also selling my whitelist ICO spot. I'm from the USA so won't be able to participate
>>
Warning! They do not send any e-mail confirmations so OP is scamming! warning!

And if they would, the invite could be worth $500 ATLEAST

its sure 10x-
>>
what exactly is the whitelist and what does it do for you
>>
Haha I'm just so relieved I'm actually on this whitelist. This is one of those moments that people will look back on in excruciating regret.

Missing out on this is like tripping, hitting your head and passing out as you try step into the time machine that was about to take you back to 2010 to buy BTC.

This project is not only endorsed by the money skeleton himself but also completely removes issues that make Crypto inaccessible to retard normies.

If you've read the white paper and don't understand why this is going to change the game then you will die poor and completely deserve it.
>>
>>3195717
I spoke to an admin to ask if i am in the whitelist and he said yes, i can provide the screenshots of this and they will use email verification
>>3195721
If u are in the whitelist youll be able to buy during the ico and the outcome seem to be very profitable

I am op bte dont know why id changed
>>
>>3195764
Hhaha relax m8.

This will be an average ICO.
>>
If anyone interested email me here [email protected] i am selling the spot cheap,ill give u the account and the email account too
>>
>>3195764
does the exact same as 0x except 0x beat them to the market
>>
>>3195893
True. Except...

0x didn't break world records with their slack group

0x doesnt have the backing of vitalic

0x isn't doing anything unique either with many competitors in the space

The question is: What will be adopted? The unequivocal answer is Kyber.

Screen cap this if you want. You're wrong and I think you know it.
>>
>>3195893

kyber is korean. the best kind of chink

no one cares about zrx anymore. last weeks coin.
>>
>>3196066
It broke records because people botted it lmao. 0x has the backing of coinbase because it's an amazing product. Vitalik is backing Kyber because they're his friends.

Why would Bitfinex, one of the biggest Bitcoin exchanges use the 0x protocol if it wasn't unique? The first exchange using 0x is launching within 1 week.

0x already has big companies backing them with a ready product BEFORE their ICO even started.

Kyber won't even be ready until Q1 2018.

I'm going balls deep in Kyber, but I know that 0x is a lot better.
>>
>>3196066
believe what you want
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.