[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this Siacoin new development?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

I read on siacoin subreddit that there’s been some new development, but maybe it was just a stupid schoolboy. Does anyone on business know about anything new?
>>
my biggest investment on yobit
>>
I have a lot of this, also using the storage. It is better than before, but supposedly they'll be improving the UI.
>>
>>3195106
But is that the announcement?
>>
>>3195076
When did you get in?
>>
>>3195130
I didn't hear anything.
>>
Fuck this.
>>
Stop trying to pump this coin, the tech is too good for that!

It works better with lower coin prices, and its tendency is to grow already.
>>
It’s got to do with the developers coming around and actually caring about the price of the coin. Hoping to see a rise, let’s see.
>>
>>3195066
They post most of their stuff here:

https://blog.sia.tech/sia-may-august-2017-update-8929f21c56f7
>>
Sia is a sleeping giant. The price is about as low as it'll get. Buy now. 5x when it becomes more usable.
>>
>>3195326
So you are saying buy now?
>>
>>3195066
Give it a few months and it’ll triple at least.
>>
I like this coin, we’ll see.
>>
Look at the massive sell walls, the whales are accumulating and I expect a pump any time since this is at least a 300 sat coin.
>>
>>3195066
why do we even need decentralized cloud storage? i mean flash drives and hdds are getting cheaper every year, SSD's are getting cheaper and i think everyone has enough free storage on his computer and no real need for paid storage.
>>
>>3196386
you're only thinking about joe schmoe the plumber, or his slut daughter next door to take selfies of herself.

Cloud storage is very important to businessess today for its global market place. Especially for data aggregate companies that require backup.

Think much much bigger.
>>
>>3197083
Hey, idiot.

What happens to my 50TB of data when my happens to be offline for one second after the contract expires? I'll wait, because I'm assuming you didn't even do your research before claiming this could be good for enterprise.

This is not a good backup solution for mission critical infrastructure. These companies have the money to do it right. They would have to be retarded to use sia.

t. sysadmin
>>
>>3197697
when my sia client is offline*
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.