[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some advice guys. Recently got a new job at a big four

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 16548658762112.jpg (3KB, 92x92px) Image search: [Google]
16548658762112.jpg
3KB, 92x92px
I need some advice guys.

Recently got a new job at a big four firm and been working here for a month. It's going well and today I got my first salary.

I work part time 80% and they gave me the salary as if i would be working 100%. I checked my contract and there it states the agreed 80% workload but the annual salary is stated as the one that in the negotiations they said would be the 100% salary.

The HR guy was pretty busy and stressed during the time of my employment and I guess he made a mistake and no one corrected it. I don't know what to do. I am living on my own and studying part time and could really need that money but my gut says me I should go and tell them about their mistake.

I think legally they can't say I did something wrong because I just signed what the contract stated it's not like I am stealing from them. What would you do?
>>
keep it you damn cuck
>>
>>3194498
Keep the excess to the side, here (UK) they can ask you to pay it back. Don't bring it to their attention tho
>>
>>3194531

i am just worried they will fire me when they notice I earn too much for someone in my position. They know I would have kept my mouth shut about their mistake and in my profession (auditor) honesty is kinda important
>>
>>3194498
You're an retard if you feel bad for getting paid a few thousand extra from a multinational mega corporation as a result of their error
>>
>>3194588

I am not feeling bad. I worried it might ruin my reputation and they fire me when they find out.
>>
>>3194551
They can't.

Its an error on their part not on your part.

I worked at the Big 4 too...they're never going to notice this is going on due to the sheer size of the fucking company.
>>
>>3194610
You didn't notice. At most it seemed odd but you figured the company was right and you were wrong.

Think of it this way, 20% of your salary is immaterial to a billion dollar company
>>
>>3194631

here in my country there are yearly wage negotiation talks. what if my superior confronts me about it then. I can't just play dumb
>>
>>3194498
I got fucked doing that once. I had to pay it all back, with interest! They sent me a letter and said they'd take me to court otherwise.

All for THEIR mistake.

You can do what you want lad, but if you decide to keep it, just keep it on the side until you leave the company and never look back.
>>
>>3194682

yeah I would pay it back too if they would threaten me with their A-Team of fucking lawyers
>>
>>3194498
dude just tell them and pay back, and enjoy working there !

the faggots telling you to keep it are just jealous and want that you lose your job.
>>
>>3194820

you are right i wouldn't feel at peace with knowing that anyway.

they pay me shit though for what i am doing just sayin
>>
>>3194870
if the wage talks are yearly just wait like 8 months, then tell them you just noticed
>>
Nigga tell them, if u want handouts go beg in streets

U r better thn that op
>>
keep it. americucks and their anit cheeting mentality.
fucks sake. it's their mistake. no one will give you any props or brownie points if you let them know.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.