[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LONG LIVE THE KING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: ripplegods.png (175KB, 586x765px) Image search: [Google]
ripplegods.png
175KB, 586x765px
LONG LIVE THE KING
>>
>>3193320
That fucking jew. Everytime.
>>
kill the jews. kill ben brnanke. these fucing filth. anyone holding ripple is a scumbag jew filth nigger piece of shit
>>
File: abort.jpg (137KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
abort.jpg
137KB, 1080x1080px
>>
>>3193474

im not proud but I actually do hold ripple
i want to see the jews gassed like every red-blooded white man whos not in a mental coma
but unfortunately they keep getting away with their shit
so Im hedging my bets in case they figure out a way to destroy bitcoin
>>
File: 1480961509719.png (126KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1480961509719.png
126KB, 309x313px
>>3193474
>Ironically shill that Ripple is in bed with the jews
>Turns out they're with the worse

We just got meme'd hard
>>
>>3193474
>>3193512
>>3193522
back to pol you low iq inbreds
>>
Real-talk here, isn't a centralized currency backed by an ex-member of the federal reserve - the organization that's caused every major economic recession in the last 100 years - literally the antithesis of what cryptocurrencies stand for?
>>
File: howling jew.jpg (8KB, 112x131px) Image search: [Google]
howling jew.jpg
8KB, 112x131px
>>3193546
>>
>>3193551
yes. that's why ripple if fucking bullshit.
>>
>>3193546

kike detected
how does it feel shlomo? knowing theres a good chance youll get holocausted for real this time
white man is waking up and sick of your filthy jew tricks
>>
Damn, Ben "infiniprinter" Bernanke?
>>
>>3193546
אוי ואבוי, הגויים המטומטמים האלה לעולם לא ידעו מה פגע בהם.
>>
lol crypto traders are retards

They waited with baited breath for an announcement of the Federal Reserve to adopt Ripple and when the former HEAD of the FR is going to be their keynote speaker they dump.

Do you guys not read between the lines or what?
>>
>>3193551

Yes, but thats why 10% of my portfolio is now with them after this announcement

Its called hedging your bet.

Were not SJW's here we're bizness men.
>>
>>3193551
I use cryptos to make money and anyone on /biz/ especially who says otherwise is a liar.

You exchange this funny money bullshit because of moral reasons? I have a hard time believing this.
>>
>>3193474

Jews? Either way I'm bout to double down on this shit. Get in before the chinks wake up.
>>
>>3193598

this anon gets it
ripple is THE nwo-coin
biz-retards have been betting on bancor when thats a complete jewscam
meanwhile ripple is already in bed with all the banks and now has the top-jew bernanke himself coming out as a speaker
goys will be goys I guess
desu I cant even blame the jews for constantly screwing us over. white people are so fucking stupid... it must be like taking candy from a ababy for the kikes

but this time I want my piece of the pie!
thats why I have been in ripple for months already and Ill hodl this for a long time
>>
sorry, can't buy this since I browse /pol/
>>
https://ripple.com/insights/news/announcing-swell-by-ripple/
>>
>>3193777

>get rich with jew shekels
>use your new fortune to build gaschambers, fund right wing militias and make 10 white babies

theres really no moral conflict here anon
>>
>>3193797
im in anon
>>
>>3193546
Gas yourself you fucking kike
>>
File: 1503198317341.jpg (99KB, 566x943px) Image search: [Google]
1503198317341.jpg
99KB, 566x943px
>>3193546
>>
File: DHiMlbsVYAAwNb0.jpg (39KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
DHiMlbsVYAAwNb0.jpg
39KB, 500x680px
>>3193873
>>
>>3193797
>Im sorry you are unable to spend your XRP to fund anti-jewish material
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.