[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Market Stagnation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: StagnateAndDie.png (21KB, 1000x375px) Image search: [Google]
StagnateAndDie.png
21KB, 1000x375px
BEside some shitcoins pumping and creating a handfull new lambo drivers on one side and thousands of bagholders on the other this crypto shit is getting boring and seems the market is stagnating.

Can't find any interesting volatile cryptos.
It's all coordinated pumps and if you are not in on it you miss the initial 80% in 1 hour just to buy the ATH 30 min later and sell with a loss 1 hour later.

Fuck this.

OR DO YOU FAGGITS HAVE ANYTHING COMFY TO COME WITH?!
>>
ETH gets metropolis next month. It has anonymous transactions and a block reward reduction. Ironically, ETC is protecting the fork from any risks.
>>
>>3192003

ETH is 350 USD almost.
Fuck that.
>>
feels like bad times are approaching. time to get rid of shitcoins
>>
>>3192043
Sell your shitcoin for some real crypto bro
>>
>>3191972
get on ARK and hold while staking.

50% of circulated currency are people holding. The price increases slowly over time, and the devs seem legit.

$5 by december, $10+ next summer. If you don't want to play this game, and want to get on with your life as it was before cryptos, thats what I suggest.

I'm at a point where this shit had made me gain weight and regress to a degenerate piece of shit with no friends. I am at this point consolodating my portfolio, and closing positions when I have an oppurtunity to get my money back.

I will be going into BTC, ETH, & ARK.
>>
Get into NEO within the next three hours for mad, mad gains

Love,

CryptoLain
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.